Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
So this guy is really confusing me!! Things he did when we used to meet during my training: 1. He puts a LOT of effort to help me out with ANYTHING I need 2. He is always around me and wants me to notice him by passing or showing up in front of me.
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by four
2 4
The thing is, my gf likes partying a lot. Last time she went to club with friends, but without me (i am not really into going to clubs, i like alcohol, but with close friends ONLY at home or on fresh air) she took something called MDMA and she let another
Posted in Relationship Advice by AmiChan
4 40
Bumped into a guy the other day that I could have dated in a parallel universe. The mutual attraction was there, but I was on the precipice of wreckonciling with my ex and I followed my heart that way, and this guy moved interstate anyway so, although weí
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by 1a1a
5 109
When I met my husband he'd recently got divorced. He told me he got a settlement of 50k. So fast forward we got married which I paid for, we moved into a new house as to which he gave me loads of crap cos I didn't have the funds to buy furniture (I'd just
Posted in Relationship Advice by DonnaHolmes
30 506
Im 37 and at a sports club I've fairly reccently joined there are quite a lot of young people. Male and female teens, late teens and early twenties, and I've noticed that one or two of the younger girls will either watch me, come and stand unnecessarily c
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by Tallfool
58 873
I got back together with my ex (we broke up five years ago, he left me just before my heart surgery bc said we were toxic) we talked some during the five years apart but always ended up fighting. Anyways we recently got back together four months ago and t
Posted in Dating Advice by Charisbear78
105 928
Context: We dated for a couple months, broke up a month ago, and stopped talking for over 2 weeks now So my ex left me around a month ago because of her extremely low self-esteem and her many insecurities about her image, and her inability to love hers
Posted in Getting Back Together by r00b14
6 148
I get upset and sometimes really angry when I text/message my bf and he doesn't answer. Especially if it's an app where I can see that he's opened the message. Most of the time I tell myself he's busy and I'm fine. Sometimes, like today, i see that he's
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by egyptianmau
32 336
Hi Iím 16 years old and I have a crush on a guy I met at a volleyball tournament. Iíve known him for about 4 1/2 months and Iíve kinda caught feelings... but I know he hasnít. Obviously 4 months isnít that long and I donít plan to say anything to him beca
Posted in Dating Advice by FaithKader83
7 148
Hello everybody, Tomorrow eve Iím flying overseas with my nearly 2 year old and was wondering if anyone had any special tipps and tricks for me. This will be our first trip alone, just her and me and I can use all the travel advice I can get for th
Posted in Travel and Cultures by BecxyRex
9 126
I'm needing some advice. I'm 50yrs old, and I have chronic back and neck pain. I have a reverse curve in my neck that is almost straight. This results in a lot of neck pain, stiffness, and headaches. I also have a sacrum joint injury. It pushes to the ri
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by LindaKayy
8 123
If your girlfriend that your staying with repeatedly threatens to kick you out when she noes i have nowere else to go, on a daily basis at least 4 times a week. what is this called? she gets mad at every little thing I do I can't even be myself because so
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by cache
11 172
Hello! First time poster here, and a little warning, its long. I donít even consider this person an ex-girlfriend because technically she wasnít, but to me, it sure does feel like she is. Stick around for a good story. We were introduced to each oth
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by ArmyROTCwolf
3 100
I'm gonna apologise straight up because this is gonna be lengthy. I'm just looking for a bit of advice on a breakup i'm dealing with at the moment. I was seeing a girl for a few months and it was great. Everything was so easy between us and there were onl
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Monkeyfeet
13 252
Hello, first time poster here! Just looking for some advice to my personal dilemma. Warning, it's long! It was my boyfriend's birthday yesterday and he turned 26. The day before, him, his mom, and I talked about going out to dinner altogether for his b
Posted in Relationship Advice by egyptianmau
26 372
So there is this guy, and we have a thing, like I approached him last year and we kind of hit it off, but since he has no social media, its kinda hard to keep up with him and its a new year and he is being so shy again and he gives me mixed signals and i
Posted in Dating and Shy People by shygirl204
3 92
My ex(19F) and I(22M) were in a LDR for about 6-7 months, and both of us have anxiety with hints of depression. Before we got into the relationship we had asked if we were willing to try an LDR and we both had said yes. We lived 2-3 hours away and with he
Posted in Getting Back Together by EverLearning
6 143
Hey. Guys so i have a friend who is in a complicated situation! She met a guy at work they started messaging each other she met him at his place they had sex. Now.shes pregnant. When she went to discuss it with the guy he first said that "he couldnt do
Posted in Sex and Romance by Kpashw
24 602
In May I am going to a convention. I am president of our local organization. The past president wants to stay with me in my room so she doesnít have to pay. The organization pays for me so therefore if she stays in my room she doesnít have to pay .
Posted in Personal Growth by ~Seraphim ~
48 556
So I was kinda seeing this guy last year (long distance) didnít end well at Christmas but plucked up the courage to message him in late January to see how he was. Anyway cutting a long story short we got talking again and it was like nothing had happe
Posted in Dating Advice by Jessicajay
16 327
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together