Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Hey guys. I've found so much help and truth through this website, and I thought I would reach out again for your honest opinions. I've been reading through psychological writings and found that there is a mention of co-dependancy, and that many of...
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by AceAlice
4 84
Hi, I've been with my boyfriend for four years, living together for two. We're similar in that we're both introverts with a lot of trouble communicating. We simply can't speak about the troubles we have very effectively. Because of this, and also...
Posted in Relationship Advice by Joanna84
3 91
I need some advice as lately I feel like an emotional mess and really need to take a step back and figure out my life a little bit. I am 25 years old, female and I have been in quite a few relationships that repeat the exact same pattern. I meet a...
Posted in Finding Love and Soulmate by Starseed450
7 181
First, a bit of background. I'm a 34 year old man belonging to an ethnic minority in the country I live in. I am an immigrant here, and I hail from a culturally backward country where dating and relationships are still taboo, and are frowned upon....
Posted in Finding Love and Soulmate by funkyzoom
2 30
I’ve been dating my girlfriend for a year and we’ve been an exclusive couple for just over 6-months. We’re both in our early 30s and she has a teenage daughter from a previous relationship. Reflecting back, it took me a while to commit as I...
Posted in Sex and Romance by Jehst1987
56 1,230
Hi, I have a long distance relationship for roughly 1 month now and I really like her so much. But since weeks now she is different to me. We did not talk in voice chat or video chat for 2 weeks now. Everytime I try to initiate she refuses, and she...
Posted in Long-Distance Relationships by Sajon332
11 337
Hey everyone. I normally come on here to vent about dating/romantic relationships. But today, it's about friendships. I turned 30 this year. Progressively throughout my life, I've lost one friend after the next. And, it's always to women. They...
Posted in Friendship and Friends by musicman777
16 532
Recently ended a toxic relationship. I have made a personal goal not to date anyone or be in a relationship for at least 6 months, at the very very least! Ideally I would like to remain single for a year. It was a serious 3 year relationship that...
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Roadtoheal
16 594
So this is my first time posting on here. Im a shy quiet person and I'm going out on a limb, it's making me nervous to hit send. Advice on each and every aspect of the situation , please do read it. I'll try to edit it for length. Please leave me...
Posted in Relationship Advice by fight4life92
7 397
Hello, I never really done anything like this before, I'm honestly very desperate and seriously in need of some good advice. I'll try make the story as straightforward as possible but details are quite important I feel. Me and my girlfriend...
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by Tiedye
24 672
I feel as if my life was in limbo for the past ten months. Back and forth to various doctors, not knowing what the heck the ‘mass’ was. Then a surgery and more confusion! I was feeling cast in this dim light that I might have bladder cancer. ...
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by limichelle
20 454
Hey all. I thought i would write a post about how no contact has helped me, and the steps I'm taking to heal from what I thought at the time was a forever relationship. I hope it helps someone, if you have any advise, I would love to hear it. Thank...
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by AceAlice
6 342
My ex boyfriend broke up with me about a month ago. We dated for a year. I literally cry everyday, I cannot stop thinking about him. I feel physically sick, and things haven't eased up at all since the breakup. I know that when a breakup happens, you...
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by ConfusedLady21
20 653
I’ve been with my partner for 1.5yrs and recently found out that he had an affair in his previous marriage, which ultimately ended his marriage and they are now divorced. People make mistakes, people do the wrong things when they are not happy and...
Posted in Trust and Relationships by SmileyInLove
30 719
This might be a very erratic post.. I have been putting off posting for awhile because I really don't know that anyone can say anything or do anything and it's hard to articulate but I want to try because this forum helped me maybe ten years ago,...
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by PinkMoonlite
16 497
me recently 35 and him almost 32)We were together 1,5 years together- broke up nearly 8 months ago due to the fact we both started traveling for work too much and hardly saw each other. We really never went NC- longest we have not spoken is maybe...
Posted in Getting Back Together by Iknowaline
16 517
Hi! I need some advice because my relationship with my mom just seems impossible. Let me tell you the background. I'm 26 years old, and these problems started, obviously, in my teenage years. I have never been like my mother; she always liked...
Posted in Parenting and Families by xanzza
61 946
Hi, some advice would be greatly appreciated. Last year I lost a friend to suicide & it hit me hard, I was also beginning to go through a lengthy legal action with some business partners, the only good thing I had in my life at the time was my GF. ...
Posted in Getting Back Together by ATCQtip
12 491
:D so I recently posted about trying to get back with an ex and that did not work out, he started dating someone else and I became clingy and wanted a full blown relationship and needless to say I scared him off.... I did tell ya'll that I had a...
Posted in Relationship Advice by violetstar
6 457
How do you deal with extremely argumentative family relatives. im 40 btw got a family member who spilling lecturing me on their so called motivational talk about to work harder,...
Posted in Parenting and Families by joe45
19 530
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together