New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
There is a really cute girl in two of my classes and I want to start talking to her. Im a good looking popular senior guy, and she is a cute junior girl. Im outgoing and funny and fun to talk to and it appeaes that she is as well. I feel like we would
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by MarcusWilson
0 2
My boyfriend recently told me he told one of his friends that is a girl that he had feelings for her. He told her we broke up because he thought that was the only way she would talk to him. After a few days he cut it off because it was wrong because he wa
Posted in Dating by Layla3456
2 28
Hi there, So I dated a guy for about 6 months - in the end he would bail a lot and generally didn't show too much interest. Things were great when we actually went out but that was about once every two weeks. I was looking for more and when I approached
Posted in Dating by notalone1900
2 40
After first seeing her in 7th grade and being too shy back then to ever talk to her, I ended up changing schools after a week or so and lost complete contact for 5 years. I ran into her again in college and we started talking but later found out she was
Posted in Dating by Rozhni
5 45
Now, let me say, on a conscious rational level I don't want to get out, there's a part of me that knows it's not going to be for the better. But I keep stewing about things and I can't stop. And I think that's happening because there's an underlying des
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by Unreasonable
5 66
So this guy I've been seeing exclusively (not bf/gf) has stopped communicating with me as much lately. He used to talk to me everyday and lately not as often. We would hang out one day and then I don't hear from him for a few days after that then he texts
Posted in Dating by lolita77
5 83
I have a friend. He's married a girl from Belarus. She just turned 29. She got her greencard about a year or so ago thanks to this marriage. Since then she has brought her parents over to visit and they stay six months a year. Now they had been marrie
Posted in Relationships by Informed101
6 56
Me and my girlfriend have been some problems lately with who does what. Some background: she's on disability and I work full time. I still help with cooking, do the dishes, take the dog out and take the trash out even though I work. I don't mind doing the
Posted in Relationships by Beastelstein
1 41
I have had feelings for an amazing man who is much older than myself. I have kept my feelings to myself for almost 3 years now, but feel as if I am about to explode if I don't talk about it. I am fully aware that an age gap of almost 3 decades is unthinka
Posted in Age Gap Relationships by ready2run
1 30
Hello everyone To start with, I'm terrible when it comes to relationships in general, so instead of making another mistake I decided to ask people here for some advice So, here's my story A little while ago i accidently bumped into my..."ex-crus
Posted in Friendship and Friends by MellTH
1 34
Hi, He never told me his full name but I know his description and places where he would be located. Should I find him. I waas in a relationship with a person who spoke to other girls all the time. Thinking that I could do the same thing, he tracked my
Posted in Breaking Up by simonerenea
2 41
I apologize if this is a lil long but I really need some help. So i've been talking to this guy for the past 2 months online like just snapchatting and texting a whole lot. We're both 22 btw. Over these months we bonded alot and i started developing feeli
Posted in Dating by Alexbrowning
8 120
My boyfriend and I are dating for over 3 years now. He recently took me to visit his family who live in another country. At first it was all well, untill he couldn't stop texting on his phone. He is usually on his phone but this time something was differe
Posted in Relationships by ScarletRose101
4 94
Feeling down today Need to move on somehow even though it's only been 2 months since my breakup. Hard to describe my emotions at the moment. Sadness is one for sure. Strange that I have moments when I feel positive and moments when i feel negative about
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Ollie636
3 104
My husband & I have been married for 2 years now and his cannabis habit is DRIVING me crazy ! I knew he smoked frequently before we got married but I was head over heels so who cared ! But we live in an apartment now & every time he smokes it lights up
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by dee23
6 94
Not really sure if i can post this here but: Last night I caught two of my cousins together in the bathroom. One of them is blood related and the other is a distant cousin, let's call them Maya and Brad. Maya is older than Brad and she has a boyfriend. We
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by cllco3
3 92
Hey, I have never used one of these sites before and have been looking at other people's stories for months but would really like some advice for me. I have been with my boyfriend now for just over a year, he is from an outsiders point of
Posted in Sex and Romance by rubyspinks
10 127
So my ex-girlfriend broke up with me about 8 months ago. We had been together for about 8 months and were living together for about 7 months. Shortly after the breakup she went back to her old boyfriend. During the breakup me and my ex were in contact and
Posted in Breaking Up by CWGH
1 77
So quick story short, met this guy unlike anyone I've ever met before. However a huge over thinker. He asked to be my boyfriend after a couple of months we get along great, have so much fun, laugh and genuinely I've felt super comfortable and happy. He ha
Posted in Relationships by eurogirl7
6 114
I was dating a girl for about 8 months, which was always afraid that she might be the "second violin" or something like that, despite the fact that I have spent nearly 70% of the entire year with her, and we discussed multiple times how well we are togeth
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by snkv
8 104
Dating

Dating

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up

Divorce

Getting Back Together