Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
It's been close to 2 years since our breakup. Wow, how time has flown. I was a complete and utter disaster for many months flowing bu. Any hoot, I'm now at a state where I won't say I'm over her completely because I still think about her everyday, but th
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by JustinPonders
3 39
Did anyone go through no contact and ex didnt try to contact them also?
Posted in Breaking Up by UN90
3 31
Music is a huge part of my life. It distracts me from hurting at times while at others provides an outlet for tears. I like the "post here instead of writing ex" thread and have posted in it while wanting to share songs with the ex. My song choice
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Roughpatchsw
7 91
I had my first panic attack this morning. It was the worst feeling in this world. I felt like I had no control over myself and that I going to die anytime. I have had depression when I was a teen and I have really bad anxiety, which consumes me almost eve
Posted in Breaking Up by Lovelavie
2 78
So... this is going to be a long story. Please read and give me any advice you might have. I'm a 27 year-old male, bisexual. Back in 2014, I partook in a study abroad program. There, for the first time I fell in love with a man (hence realizing I am b
Posted in Personal Growth by jzimmerman
2 73
So I lost my best friend. She says we had to many arguments and fights that turned her off and no longer wants to continue the friendship. I guess It was my fault. What to do? She didn’t say It was a good bye or anything just from what I understood we can
Posted in Friendship and Friends by soulsurvivor26
14 180
I need some help. Please, any help. I've been in a long distance relationship with my girlfriend for about 6 or 7 months. Overall it's been great, I couldn't ask for anyone better. And when she moves and lives with me, I'll be more than happy to spe
Posted in Relationships by Atarilover2600
1 63
Whats better than merring your high school love . Years passed and i met him again . Didnt have the intention to be in a relation ship with him i thaught i would just be friends with him . We had so much fun the first time we met in real life.. it was so
Posted in Breaking Up by EmnaBejaoui
0 60
I had a relationship with a man I loved very much (2 years ago). We talked about marriage, traveled the world and said we loved each other. Our breakup was very traumatic. I cannot go into specifics, but trust was broken. No cheating. He broke up with me
Posted in Love by Anne1717
8 119
Hello, Recently we hosted my fiance's mother and sister in our home for a few nights before his mother was to fly back to her home country (she came here for the superior medical services). He only has the two close family members and speaks to them
Posted in Friendship and Friends by aluckylilducky
3 72
Hi all. So, I got reconnected with a man I used to know 20 odd years ago. We always had a thing for each other back then. Anyway, we started seeing each other once or twice a week as we both have children we look after. We texted quite a bit as he was s
Posted in Dating by ClairFarthing
2 51
This is my first time here and I just need to vent.. my husband and I always had kind of a rocky relationship. But we loved each other like crazy so we always made it work. After we had my currently 11 month old son we started to fight more and more and n
Posted in Divorce by MarianGeorge
3 133
Well you guys were right. This is sort of an extension to my previous thread.Long story short my girlfriend broke up with me 2 months ago. We remained in contact she would initiate contact every 4-5 days usually short conversations. 2 weeks ago I asked he
Posted in Getting Back Together by ryan81298
3 121
I met him when we were in high school. I was 14 he was 15. When we dated I had turned 15. High school puppy love got together March 17 but only made it till Sept 2005. I broke it off initially, back then my state of mind was I wanted to go out with frien
Posted in Breaking Up by AAvr1315
2 86
My boyfriend and I began dating in high school. Within 11 months of dating, he expressed to me that he wanted to have sex. I was not at all ready at the time. For me, sex has always been a big deal. He told me he wouldn't pressure me at all, but as time w
Posted in Relationships by Sarah0296
4 111
I split from my partner 3 months ago after 24 years over a family disagreement he moved away and I now find he is seeing a woman who he says is only a friend but he stays overnight at her place. He rings and texts me saying maybe we could start again. I’m
Posted in Breaking Up by Goldie60
2 84
My whole story is on my page read it if you want the whole back story. I am still very much in love with my ex gf. 3 weeks ago we tried meeting up and hanging out. I got very mixed signals from her, It seemed like she was testing me if I was with someo
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by RyanJ64
20 500
So I met a girl about 2 years ago (we'll call her E). Met her when her and her boyfriend at the time began working with me on a farm. Immediately I thought she was great and thought if ever they broke up I'd love to give it a go with her. Eventually I
Posted in Dating by Jbloke
2 72
Hello everyone. This is a very twisted story about my last relationship. When we met in 2011, I had been out of my last relationship about 6 months. This new guy is very handsome, no children and we had a lot of common friends. We grew up going to riv
Posted in Breaking Up by Mindtwisted68
3 124
Hello My boyfriend of 5 years has recently finished with me due to my mental health issues after recently being diagnosed and the fact he couldn’t see a future with somebody ‘like me’. He’s basically left me when I needed him the most and this was by t
Posted in Breaking Up by Curlyweave
5 153

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up

Getting Back Together

Healing After Break Up or Divorce

Personal Growth

Personal Growth