New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Long story short.. I work in a big building and there's also restaurants and stuff in it .. including this bar that I regularly frequent after a work day. I always thought the girl that works there was pretty but never really pursued anything before ,
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by sleeplessinusa
0 16
Hello! I have been seeing my boyfriend for a year and a half, we have quite a turmoilturous relationship, we however live each other and really work on working things out. He is still married, when I met him, he told me that he was in the process of a d
Posted in Dating by Rexdiskan
3 46
The back story; I'm 25, I've been with my girlfriend for 6 years, we're not married nor do we have any children. She has severe depression, anxiety and PTSD, because of this she can't work and I can't afford to rent a place by myself - so we're curr
Posted in Relationships by helpneedednow
1 62
This may be a long explanation, but please bare with me. I will do my best to get to the jist of it. It's been over 4 months since a very bad situation happened with a guy I was seeing. The last time I saw him was on Valentine's day, granted we weren't
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by laylafox
0 43
Was talking to my friend about the ex situation last night and he told me that I'm really "into her hurt." I found this to be a very interesting choice of words. He went on to say that this is handcuffing me - preventing me from moving forward. Que
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by firstluvstruck
8 91
So my gf and I have dated for 2 years. We seemed to be pretty serious. We had met both families and even our families had met each other. We met in college and both live in different states and I've spent weeks living at her house as she has at mine. Anyw
Posted in Breaking Up by Confused1000
3 57
If you read through my previous posts (and please... you don't have to) you may find that I post about my mother lately who lives with me. She lives with me because she is frankly troubled and has been dealing with a few years of income volatility. So I i
Posted in Parenting and Families by oscuro
9 97
My husband and I have a small side business. We did some work for a neighbour. They are very sweet people under a lot of stress in many ways. Their cheque for the work bounced. It is not a lot of money and really causes us no hardship. This will be ongoin
Posted in Career, Money and Education by ~Seraphim ~
4 75
My life is in turmoil right now. After realizing I was two weeks late I tested positive. It was 100% unplanned and usually he pulls out but didn't and I assumed would be fine because I didn't think I was ovulating. Anyway I told him right away and ofc thi
Posted in Relationships by Kaykayxo
16 233
Every single day my boyfriend is getting worse and worse with his insecurities I have never cheated on him. I never gave him reasons to doubt Our relationship. I haven't done anything remotely wrong to make him feel and think the way he does. He's always
Posted in Trust and Relationships by Kinder101
1 48
It's not as uncommon as i thought.... In brief; -been together for only 8 months but I'm foolishly in love with her. -found out 4 weeks ago she was sleeping with her ex for at least the first 3 months of our relationship. -'we weren't official' apparent
Posted in Relationships by robg79
8 101
Hi My boyfriend broke up with me two weeks ago and moved out yesterday. I woke up to this message: "I know this is awkward but I really miss you and I'm sorry for being mean or nasty or negative to you you ...you always will mea
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by TheKissOfLife
5 94
Why would my ex unblock me on whatsapp? Anyone able to tell me why they have ever done this with their ex in the past? What was your reason or your intention? I'm not looking to do anything as the ship has sailed but I just want to make sense of this.
Posted in Getting Back Together by Steve4456
3 79
Hi guys, Just looking to vent here about the above-referenced topic. I've noticed throughout the years how many times I've recieved back-handed compliments from female acquaintances and friends. They give me the "compliment" and make it seem like it'
Posted in Friendship and Friends by milly007
21 370
When I was browsing pics on the Bumble app I thought that everyone I was seeing was in my local area. But once you click on someone to look at their pics you can scroll down and see exactly where they live. Then I found out they lived 81 miles away
Posted in Dating by moneymkt
6 91
Hi all, Wanted to share my story and see if anyone has any opinions/advice. Almost three months ago, my husband of 2 years (together for over 5) said he wanted to break up. I am 24, he is 29. Initially I was shocked and resisted, got quite angry an
Posted in Getting Back Together by seastorm
2 81
He blocked/deleted me on FB such that I couldn't even search his name. This was 5 months ago. Recently noticed his name getting tagged in comments again, clicked the name and I'm no longer blocked (ie. i could add friend) I am over him, I'm just curious
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by nicsau
4 115
My fiancee and I have been together for 3 years relationship has been good but we had an issue about a year ago. Found out she was talking to a guy she use to date from high school they lost contact and hooked up again before we were dating. Anyway she st
Posted in Trust and Relationships by marvelmanchris
4 78
Hello. My wife and I have been together since 2008, married since 2010. We've honestly had the most amazing relationship. We've never argued (honest!), and we've always been faithful. Before we were married, I had developed a crush on someone I worked wit
Posted in Infidelity by bloodraven
1 73
PLEASE HELP ME OUT. 1. your gf was friends with benefits with her ex right before she dated you. While you two were in a rs, her ex asked her to cheat on you twice but she said no. But she also didn't tell you about this until a month later. 2. you
Posted in Relationships by 12345clueless
9 166
Dating

Dating

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up

Divorce

Getting Back Together