Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
My Ex (18F) and I(20M) had a breakup because apparently she has not warmed up to the idea of being in a relationship after being in a relationship for 3 months. I gave her 2 opportunities to tell me how she felt about being in one because she always acted
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by DerFeind1940
3 64
I have been friends with a male coworker for about a year. We are about the same age and we are both married. We have a great friendship, or so I thought until recently. He is in an unhappy marriage and we talk about that a lot. I have encouraged him to w
Posted in Friendship and Friends by amandamichel
10 195
Saw a cute girl in the library last night so i decided to go talk to her. I had to run to class and she was also working on something so i got straight to the point and (very nervously) told her i thought she was cute and asked if shed want to hang out s
Posted in Dating Advice by E98
8 193
I met this guy online, everything checked out, was looking for a relationship, our connection was amazing, communication was wonderful. Two not so great features: He has a job where he's on the road a lot, normally 2-3 weeks out of the month and that make
Posted in Dating Advice by username111
20 408
and they start regularly initiating texts and calls saying sorry they've made a really bad mistake and they want you back. Any advice please? thanks
Posted in Getting Back Together by misterjister
22 399
Hi ENA, Its been a while since I posted on here, not really sure where to turn today. In a nutshell my negative thoughts are causing depression and ruining my life. I want to know how others stay positive when life seems very bleak. In a nutsh
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by LazyDaisy
17 276
I have a wonderful girlfriend who I've been dating for almost 5 years and she is my best friend but I can't stop thinking of the girl I used to date before her over 5 years ago. I'm sure she has moved on but when we talked every once in a while it seemed
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by inadaze3030
14 272
My ex and I broke up 4 years ago, we were still in love but I was very immature and hard to be with at that time and it just fell apart. We have spoken/saw each other in the years since but he moved on to another girl. He recently came back on the s
Posted in Getting Back Together by AvaD21
22 429
hey there. so me and my boyfriend have been together for about 4.5 years id say, we have had our ups and downs and trust issues in the past like most couples. however our situation is different in the sense that we live together (i live with him, his mom,
Posted in Relationship Advice by sailormarsam
31 643
hey there. so me and my boyfriend have been together for about 4.5 years id say, we have had our ups and downs and trust issues in the past like most couples. however our situation is different in the sense that we live together (i live with him, his mom,
Posted in Relationship Advice by sailormarsam
9 244
Hey all! First thing I want is to praise this site and the people on it. I have had a couple posts on here before and it has always helped to be able to write about stressful situations in life and to have people who listen and reply with their perspec
Posted in Friendship and Friends by Stirfry
7 214
This just appeared?
Posted in Forum Assistance by ~Seraphim ~
16 287
I feel so stupid. If you search for my started treads, you will find out ive been played for the same person for almost a year now. She breaks up with me and then we get back together. There is another detail. We live in different states, and somei-me s
Posted in Dating Advice by Lauralatifa
45 679
Starting to believe that I am bad at love after looking at my past post... Briefing , we dated for a few months.. It was a going well.. Didn't like how she was always buying me clothes and material things.. Told her I'm fine.. Jumped in and told me s
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by AtlasFink
19 470
Hi guys, So I am trying to make sense of this friendship that started in college, then we went to university and were room mates, and continued our friendship after uni. We partied good, I have seen her through many break ups, heartaches, family proble
Posted in Friendship and Friends by Mak2019
33 660
I've looked online for advice on this issue but articles are often superficial and/or focused on initial stages of dating eg "Make him wait before replying to his text" so I would appreciate advice from people who have also been in this situation. My b
Posted in Relationship Advice by glitterrainbow
30 798
How can I get a conversation going with a retail worker in a store when I am just a random customer among many? There is a very beautiful retail assistant at a book store I frequent whom I'd like to get to know, but I am at a loss to how to do so in th
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by Expression
32 619
So I have been in a long distance relationship with a girl for a few months and I have really started to like this girl to the point of almost loving her. I was looking forward to go visit her soon, however I have just recently found out that she has a fo
Posted in Long-Distance Relationships by ale44
35 733
Well technically, it's been a few days. My sister and I are very close, and despite the big age gap (she recently turned 14) we've always gotten along. Needless to say, I absolutely adore her and had never thought or suspected this so it was very unex
Posted in Parenting and Families by Honeycomb8
8 315
I reached out to my ex this weekend after two weeks of no contact.. I was having a very hard time with the fact that I specifically told him I could not talk to him anymore he day we finalized our breakup. I went into it very much anticipating no resp
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by Plntldy22
12 492
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together