Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
So I've been writing a book for the past tow or three years and it has some pretty heavy messed up stuff in it, the stuff you'd expect in a post apocalyptic world. Writing this book has helped me channel a lot of the challenging situations in my life but
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by undia
2 5
i keep having really violent dreams about killing people i know. They are always really vivid, like i could actually feel the ripping of flesh as i cut someones neck and its really weirding me out because in the dreams i feel so powerful and strong even t
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by undia
3 15
I (23) started seeing a man (26) who moved out here about a month and a half ago- has a crazy busy work schedule (like 80 hours/ week). No social media, rarely on his phone. We text only a little throughout the day as he is so busy. I have been seeing him
Posted in Relationship Advice by gbp101
1 23
Hi, Iíd just like some advice about whether Iím just being sensitive about this or whether Iím justified to feel a bit put out. Anyway, recently I asked a group of friends whether they would like to get together for a ladies only night for food and a f
Posted in Friendship and Friends by pinkrabbit1984
4 42
I (23) started seeing a man (26) who moved out here about a month and a half ago- has a crazy busy work schedule (like 80 hours/ week). No social media, rarely on his phone. We text only a little throughout the day as he is so busy. I have been seeing him
Posted in Relationship Advice by gbp101
1 39
In a few weeks Iím going to be meeting up with my ex, we were in a long distance relationship for 8 months. She lives in DC and I live in London so meeting in person is kind of a big deal and itís only happened once since we met in the summer and spent a
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by sr283
2 34
I know he cares for me deeply and I know the love is there itís just he does a few things to irritate me , my boyfriend can leave me for ages and not respond to my messages , he calls me if he canít text but wonít speak to me much for the rest of the ev
Posted in Relationship Advice by lovegirl97
2 46
I know I shouldn't care but I'm assuming my ex boyfriend's new girlfriend made him delete all the pics he had of us on his Facebook. Kind of hurt my feelings, like he even has pictures of some of his other exes up but took mine down. We have a baby togeth
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by Junkiee
2 51
I've posted on here about my break-up, and have got some great advice and support, only 6 weeks in but the emotional rollercoaster is a bit overwhelming at times. I go from being super positive and deciding the breakup is a good thing one day, to having t
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by steveng
4 49
Hi, Iíve been through so much this past year as well as being off and on with this guy. It was clear we werenít meant to be together and it was so unhealthy breaking up and getting back together numerous times. He stood me up Valentineís Day so I decided
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Singlemumbla
2 59
I posted on here before so I think people who read my story know that my boyfriend and I broke up 4 months almost going on 5. I am alot better as in I go to work now and I do all the normal stuff I am supposed to do like going to gym and I am hanging
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Hopeful7
6 87
I work day shifts M-F and my boyfriend works night shifts M-F. The only time we can really hang out is on the weekend. My best friend recently told me that me and him canít be friends anymore because I havenít seen him on the weekends recently. It angers
Posted in Friendship and Friends by Nick B
7 86
Hi, need some advice. Is what I'm feeling normal? Is it taking me too long to forgive? It's been a year since she ended it, for me anyway. Together for a couple years then on/off long distance (more on for me and off for her). The idea of being with
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by firstluvstruck
10 106
I am going to be hard on myself in this post. My ex-girlfriend and I broke up nearly 2.5 years ago. We had dated for around a year. It was an intense (good) relationship with an intense (bad) aftermath. She has been dating someone else now for, I don't kn
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Pleasedonot5
5 132
My boyfriend of 4 years always says things that upset me but then says heís Ďjokingí. A few nights ago we were talking about children and he said he wouldnít want our daughter to grow up to be a wh**e like her mother! I stared at him and then he says ĎIí
Posted in Relationship Advice by FionaLF
8 159
Hey guys, I am an 18 year-old boy in a relationship with a girl for 3 months and a half already. We had known each other for an year, I made several attempts in the past to be with her, but she didn't like me and my attention (she was in a relationship
Posted in Relationship Advice by DeyvidZafirov
1 45
I've been with my partner 8 years. We have a 2year old son. We have had a lot of ups and downs, and I have lost a lot of trust in him. I am at a point where I feel I'm falling out of love. I don't get those butterflies anymore, we fight often now, and I f
Posted in Relationship Advice by Lovesick1992
2 104
Hi all Iím writing to hopefully get some feed back on some issues Iíve been struggling with. Iíve been with my spouse for almost 10 years and I love him more then life itself. We have gone through absolute hell but have always come out stronger. But, now
Posted in Relationship Commitment by JennyBear
2 89
Hello So my girlfriend sent me a picture of this sunscreen she wants to buy but itís to expense so I ask my sister in law to got to her room and see if she can find the exact bottle so I can buy it for her (I live in the USA and she lives I Ecuador). Sh
Posted in Dating Advice by Jonaaldas
6 148
I broke up with my boyfriend about a week ago. He was a rebound relationship of around 5 months (according to him, I've actually lost track of time). After we became exclusive two months ago, we started having disagreements every couple of weeks which
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by glitterfingers
9 149
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together