Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Hello, Iím new here. This is my first post. Iíve been scouring the Internet looking for a place that might be able to offer me some advice. I hope this is the right place. Please let me know if Iíve made any etiquette errors. I thought break up would b
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Ace91
1 24
Hi, I'll try to keep this as condensed as possible. My boyfriend and I were together 4 months before I went to study abroad (a decision made before meeting him). At first we were meant to break up for the 5 months I am away, but we ended up doing long di
Posted in Relationship Advice by Anwa6620
1 40
I'm graduating from high school this year and while I am applying to other universities, there is a certain community college I visited and I envision myself going there over any other university. I don't know if it's necessary to say, but I want to get m
Posted in Career, Money and Education by juliarmumford
4 66
A couple days ago, I asked a girl who I've known for a while out on a date over the phone. Or rather, I asked her what her schedule is, because I was wondering if she wanted to go on a date (and yes, I flat-out used the word "date" when I talked to her to
Posted in Dating Advice by NotSure4358
11 239
Are there any guys or girls here 40 or older that never had a gf/bf? If so what's your story and reason? Does it bother you at this old age of never having a gf/bf?
Posted in Finding Love and Soulmate by iwishiknew
3 97
I met a girl at my gym, asked her number, then asked her out. First date wasn't bad at all - no awkward silence, flowing conversation, a lot of eye contact and heartful laughs. Problem is, she's a bit evasive and flaky. For instance, yesterday we planne
Posted in Dating Advice by AleSommacal
11 233
Hi all, Since my breakup 2 years ago I have struggeled severely with video game addiction. It has gotten to the point where I play almost 12 hours straight on the weekends and on weekdays during school I rush through homework to get on the games. This
Posted in Personal Growth by Randomguy20551
7 118
So, I just got out a pretty bad relationship. She was dealing with some major things in her life, she was a very depressed person, on top of having many medical issues, she didnít work, and wasnít planning to. She just seemed to always bring me down and b
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by AlexIsok12
6 184
I've been in a relationship for 7 months with a really amazing guy. He came to the US in January on a one-year visa. We met in March and things could honestly not be better. His job provided him with undesirable housing and after about July or so he p
Posted in Relationship Advice by jnr586
25 461
Iím just curious to see if this is common and how others deal with it, or if itís something unhealthy that I should address with my therapist. Honestly I feel really embarrassed to talk about it but itís doing my head in and Iím finding it quite upset
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by thornz
23 424
3 months ago, one of my oldest friends got back in touch with me. The last time we saw each other was when we were kids. He and his brother were the sons of my parents best friends so we were all very close back then. The best friends I ever had. We all w
Posted in Friendship and Friends by RayofLighten
23 391
I've been grappling with this for almost 2 years. In brief - I've generally identified as straight. In fact, I even started this message board after looking for support with a breakup from a man (I'm a cis gendered straight(ish) woman). In sum, about 2 ye
Posted in Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender by stella m
5 148
I would like to become a handwriting tutor for adults and children .. how would I go about this ? I never tutored before. My handwriting is pretty good ..
Posted in Career, Money and Education by Chocolate25
11 182
My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 2 years and we have a 7 month old daughter together but we have no photoís as a couple or the 3 of us together, not even when she was born. Is this odd? I have brought it up and I donít get any straight ans
Posted in Relationship Advice by YLS
15 241
Am a Muslim and she a Christian 9years dating and she ended it abruptly cause she feels it can't work at all...what the kids would follow and all that though distance is disturbing us as she works in a different state and i work in a different state too..
Posted in Conversational Tips by Ib56
6 123
Hey everybody, Recently I've been thinking that it's time for me to change my look a bit. I want to make myself look more attractive to the opposite sex. I'm 35 and haven't had a date in 2 years. And I hardly ever catch women starting at me anymore.
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by fivespot
16 272
So, long story short, Me, oldest of 5, living on my own, might be hosting my younger brother (22) who was living with our mom. Middle (28) and youngest sister (17) also lives there with mom. There was an incident the other weekend with one of his frie
Posted in Parenting and Families by Guitarguy_82
4 148
Hi, all- About 6 months ago, I started having heart palpitations. I had them sporadically before but not daily. I also caught a nasty cold at that time which made them 10 times worse. I visited my acupuncturist and she did a treatment on me and I didnít
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by Soulsister2010
10 166
I have been through lot and i try to tell my wife but it seems to upset her anytime i start talking about it and she ends up having me stop because it upsets her and i feel bad because i understand its uncomfortable but i need to talk about what happened
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by mihalchik
11 219
Hi all - Here is the deal: My daughter is recently engaged, and her fiance is from England. They have decided to get married in France (in a beautiful chateau), so that all his family could attend. PLUS - who doesn't want a wedding in a beautiful Castle?
Posted in Parenting and Families by kalikat
26 532
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together