Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
I really need some advice. I met my boyfriend when we were 18. I am now turning 28 and we are a few months away from our 10 year anniversary. Yup and we are still just boyfriend and girlfriend nothing more. After dating about 6 years I decided that I
Posted in Relationship Advice by Sashrealdeal
4 21
Ok, let me start from the very beggining. Me and my crush sit in the corner of the classroom so we talk a lot. One day, we were talking about random stuff when he brought up crushes him and another person who sits in the corner too told me theirs. Sadly,
Posted in Love Advice by DEEldo
8 109
I am in a healthy and committed relationship with my boyfriend of over a year and i have no doubts if his loyalty. However, I am experiencing extremely intense painful emotions when I see other attractive girls he sees such as in movies, social media, mus
Posted in Relationship Advice by anonymous147
5 134
So I started talking to this guy about 2 months ago. Everything went really well, we were texting every day, he added me on fb and began liking my posts and watching my story regularly. After a month of talking, we went on 2 dates back to back and it was
Posted in Dating Advice by Dirtytequila
8 142
This is my only question. I don't need advice if my ex should take my kid for play dates or not with her daughter. Due to her lack of interest in me, disrespect (called me sociopath for not wanting my kid see her her daughter), told me several times s
Posted in Getting Back Together by RicBoy
12 241
I just don't understand it and it's really frustrating. It's been happening WAY too often lately, but everytime I talk to a girl either from Tinder or someone I meet in person we exchange a number of texts talking and getting to know each other with some
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by MrIncredible
7 180
Im an 24 yr old INTJ girl. A month ago, I ended a 9 year relationship with my manipulative boyfriend, Corey. I am also friends with his friend Dylan, who I've known for years too. Dylan doesnt agree with him behaviour though and has seen it over the years
Posted in Relationship Advice by ckg1073
8 198
Hello everyone, So before I jump into my question. I need to explain 'briefly' my situation. It will be long shot so thank you in advance for reading till the end and for commenting if u ll ever do.. So I am an expat living in a foreign country alone wi
Posted in Dating Advice by freespirit15
20 347
The story is complicated but I will strip it back as much as I can. If you need more info please ask and I'll happily give more. Thank you for any advice in advance. Was with my ex for 6 years, we were eachother's best friend and had an amazing connect
Posted in Getting Back Together by Annie12345
9 222
I need some advice. My ex and I broke up after a year last summer. We met whilst I was working away from our home town about 3 hours away. The entire relationship was long distance and towards the end, things started to fizzle out. We both felt the di
Posted in Getting Back Together by Darlington
32 472
I'm here to ask about childhood trauma and adult memory loss. I have read a bit about how those who have suffered from PTSD can also experience memory loss. But the scholarly articles I have found, they are often restricted to specific cases of memory los
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by Rihannon
17 269
We've been together for 5 years. It hasn't always been easy- I'm the cleaning for the most part. He was on a business trip the past few days and while I was lonely, I didn't have any depressive thoughts and kept fairly busy. The moment he came home last
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by Pinkerton
41 802
Hello. I am 18 and I just had a baby in September. My boyfriend and I were very shocked but I told him multiple times after finding out about our daughter that he didnít have to stay and i would not file for child support but he still stayed. About 5 mont
Posted in Infidelity by Lovedaughter
12 238
Hello. Me and my girlfriend are together for almost 9 months, and I love her very very much. My girlfriend often have a hard time in life, which make her very upset. I love my girlfriend so much, and The only thing I want in the world is that she feels
Posted in Relationship Advice by dannyh532
7 221
So Iíve only been with my boyfriend for 4 and half months but Iím having some doubts. Letís just say itís his attitude towards things and the way he makes me feel. At the start he was so loving and I never felt better, after being in a controlling relatio
Posted in Relationship Advice by Hollsmaur
10 273
My boyfriend of over 2 years, that I've never had a problem with, we don't argue, spend most of our spare time together, came to my house tonight crying, saying he had messed up big time. I was so confused, I was like at work? Did you lose your job? An
Posted in Relationship Advice by Lynn78
24 485
Naturally, I was never really a person who would get jealous in general but recently being in a longer relationship it started to come out of me - not mild but very bad. Everytime I see a girl passing by especially wearing a bit revealing clothes, I look
Posted in Relationship Advice by Merissa
8 231
I am so grateful for my boyfriend. I really am. Weíve been together for almost 7 months. We might have our differences and thatís to be expected. But for the most part, he is extremely thoughtful and caring. He looks out for me and I try my best to do the
Posted in Dating Advice by ConfusedLady21
22 660
Hello. I remember coming here and asking advice few months ago, about this story. Now I really need your advice about a hypothetical part 2 of it, let's suppose I ended up contacting this guy. He was thinking about me too and asking about me from vari
Posted in Abuse and Violence by yasu
40 776
I dated a woman for almost exactly one year. In the beginning she had committment issues and we broke up twice due to her not being ready to commit. She came back both times and finally committed and things were overall going well. Her family loved me and
Posted in Relationship Advice by Rzba1
7 276
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together