Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Hi guys, I feel close to many of y'all so basically posting this to get my feelings out and for support. As many of you know, my brother has terminal cancer and will most likely not last the year; he's not doing well at all, so it may be sooner (tears)
Posted in Grief Loss and Bereavement by katrina1980
1 2
I have a friend who is becoming increasingly dillusional and paranoid. She is consumed with thoughts and obsessive thinking that are not rational yet she believes them to be 100% true . She has already attempted suicide. All her friends and family are con
Posted in Friendship and Friends by dgunn60390
0 0
My boyfriend is off for 4 days and I had made plans for one of the days and just told him that we could stuff the other days, would you feel upset that I didnít ask if we had any weekend plans before I made one? This past Tuesday it bothered him too cause
Posted in Relationship Advice by Leesee0702
1 2
Just started texting this girl my friend knows on snap last night and she responds pretty quick and has been the initiator both last night and this morning. I just added her in the friend suggestions because I recognized her name, my friend told me sheís
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by JonnyT
4 33
Hi guys, I posted here about 5 weeks back with all sorts of problems that my recent breakup has caused, specifically the physical problems of tightness in my chest, difficulty breathing and anxiety. It stopped me going outside, going to work bacislly fun
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by AlexBroome
2 21
Hello! I am new to these forums and this is my first post! So please bare with me! Ok, so here's my situation. Firstly, I don't have an extensive dating record as I have always been quite reserved and shy in the world of dating, that is, up until re
Posted in Dating Advice by GenericUser
2 34
My boyfriend goes to a lot of festivals over the summer period, I do too BUT when he goes to 5 day festivals with just his friends, I always find myself missing him a lot and wanting to talk to him, I then find myself getting upset and feeling like he doe
Posted in Relationship Advice by Jask2019
6 65
I've been seeing this guy since the end of December. I think he was seeing another girl at the time. Because she got pissed and insulted me and him when she found out. But I dont know if hes serious about me. I know he was involved with her for like 6 o
Posted in Dating Advice by Janetlober
6 73
Considering marriage to this woman soon. She still has some old relationships that I consider poison. For example, she has done electrical work for some Indian business owners in town. Younger men 25 and 40. She will have telephone conversations with them
Posted in Relationship Advice by AncientOne
6 55
I wrote previously about a very fresh break up with a guy 3 days ago who has rapid cycling bipolar. I am not able to link my post in here, but feel free to read my last post if you would like some further background. This evening we spoke on the phone
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by deedee28
6 68
Iíve been on and off with my boyfriend for 9months. We lived in different areas so distance was becoming a problem. I decided to make the move to be with him so I moved into a beautiful little apartment 2 months ago. He started staying over every night an
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Riotita
5 153
Hello everyone and thank you in advance for any advice. I am in need of some unbiased advice/opinions on what I have been going through for the past few months: since this past March, I have felt like I gave been going through some sort of mental crisis,
Posted in Personal Growth by Starseed450
3 106
I messaged her around 10 AM when I woke up to say good morning , then sent 4 other random things like memes and such for her to view when she wakes up. She messages me at 1 AM and this is how the conversation went: Her: Will check it out. Her: How co
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by Tyresee
50 718
Hello All, Some time ago I met a guy, we went out three times. After our first date he told me he "might have OCD" however he never was diagnosed, He is also kind of socially awkward and he never dated before (we are 27 years old). He has a lot of frie
Posted in Dating Advice by Kateleen
10 192
Hi all, So a couple weeks ago my ex basically just got her uni friend (a guy) to pick her up and not seen her since. She lost her licence to drink driving. It was a very toxic/coercive control relationship from her. Insulting me, what I wore, saying
Posted in Abuse and Violence by MattyD1980
22 376
I've been working in a small private organization for a year and a half. This January I realized I'm attracted to my boss and although I try to control it and not to think about it much, my attraction doesn't go away. There is a mutual understanding and
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by Floris
31 438
My girlfriend and I have been together for a little over 2 years. My girlfriend and I have a long term friends of ours. His name is Kaleb. Kaleb knew my girlfriend first and then we kind of met. But Kaleb told me a week ago that my girlfriend was cheati
Posted in Dating Advice by LolaBeez
10 259
I have experienced over 40 men on the date sites all having foreign accents from other countries. I have not run into one American accent speaking person on the large date site I use. I have talked to them via text message. phone calls, but have not done
Posted in Finding Love and Soulmate by CarolDay
12 227
Hi, I'm gay and I met a guy from an app a few months ago. We went on several dates and clicked well. I had to leave after a month as I was working away in another state, and we didn't really stay in touch. I'm now back in town. I messaged him when I m
Posted in Relationship Advice by Air27
10 217
My bf and I have been dating for almost a year now, it was sweet at 1st but later we had issues that led to our break up, he said I talk to him anyhow and I have anger issues, he came back after a month and I accepted him back, it was sweet at 1st but aft
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by Omolola
9 256
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together