Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
I was dating a guy for a month and we had 4 dates. It seemed to be going well But after the 4th one i noticed a change in behaviour. We met on a dating app and he's always the one to ask me out and plan the evening. We usually text every other day but aft
Posted in Dating Advice by laylafox
7 73
I think it helps to remember that during this breakup, our feelings of pain, wanting to get back to the way things were, and yearning to be with them again are all perfectly normal. Those feelings, however, do not mean that the relationship is good for
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by audrey28
0 34
For a subsidized apartment. It's in my ideal location, was recommended to me by the housing consultant as a really nice place. Haven't seen it yet, but I'm at the top of the list! I was excited, however mom is begging me not to move because I help her, fi
Posted in Personal Growth by Jetta
8 90
This is a can of worms. A massive can of worms for me that has stems from years of contemplation, anxiety, and therapy. I'm a guy. And I'm into (select guys). I am open and loving of people of all sexuality, but when it comes to myself, I can never ac
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by Dimka
0 44
My mom recently broke her wrist and back in a fall. I want to go see her this weekend. However , when I even come to think of it I just feel like I need to throw up . It reminds me of one of my very first memories. Unfortunately one of my first memorie
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by ~Seraphim ~
2 62
I have never felt nearly as strongly for someone as when I think about my supervisor. I absolutely love being around her and everything about her. But she has a boyfriend and is quitting soon. My heart literally sank when I found out, and now I can't stop
Posted in Love Advice by PaulAthmer
2 58
My girlfriend and I have been together for about a year. We were teenage sweethearts, loved each other very much. I lived in Vermont, she in Florida and she visited fairly often. After she went off to college she called me one day and said it was over.
Posted in Dating Advice by Kingd99
5 103
I don't want my full name on my post it's supposed to be confidential:(
Posted in Forum Assistance by hollyleary
1 69
Okay so this is a complicated situation, so Iíll try and explain it the best I can!! Last June, I went out with my work to a club! And I was enjoying the drinks a bit too much that night, but I ended up talking to the photographer at the club (saying I
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by Charlielou
2 81
Hello! I've been with my partner 3 years, it's always been a tumultuous relationship he's a very fiery argumentative person, easily slighted and love bombed me hard initially pushing the relationship a lot quicker than I was comfortable with. After only a
Posted in Infidelity by hollyleary
5 127
I've been in a relationship with this guy for 3 months. He's the best thing that happened to me recently and now I realize I never liked anyone as much as I like him. He is everything I wanted for SO long. At first I was sceptical of starting something
Posted in Relationship Advice by Merissa
2 70
Well my ex gf broke up with me almost 3 months ago. She lives in a city where I would vacation to and visit a lot. I also use to live there a couple years ago and met her while I was in middle school. We didnít talk or anything we just became social medi
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Austino96
1 55
I am not even sure where to post this and yes this is almost entirely to vent. Back story. Because I had my son later in life my older sibling who I love dearly (!) is now a grandmother of 4 young children (under 4). She has several children. She relo
Posted in Parenting and Families by Batya33
3 80
Hello I am new to this forum so please forgive any mistakes. Me and my ex boyfriend were together for 5 years before he decided to breakup up with me a 2 months ago in the middle of a heated argument. After the breakup I was living with him for 2 months b
Posted in Getting Back Together by Sparklevibe
6 99
So Iím very used to being... used. To the point where I believe Iím only valued on what I provide- not who I am. I recently got out of a serious/long emotionally abusive relationship as a single mom. I was bored with life & went online looking for a dude
Posted in Dating and Shy People by Validate
2 64
So a while back, during college, I met the most amazing girl I've ever met. I'm the exact opposite of someone who falls head over heels, but she was different, and I liked her more than any other girl I've ever known. Kind, intelligent, mature, mysterious
Posted in Relationship Advice by Folkling
2 123
I have this friend i met over 20 years ago. We were both starting high school then. We lost touch when we went to college and then reconnected when a mutual friend came to visit. At the time we reconnected we were both at similar stages of our lives. Sinc
Posted in Friendship and Friends by porenn
5 124
Hi guys Iím still having a tough time with this breakup and would like some sound advice. We broke up a few months ago, I begged and begged and she finally told me she didnít want anything to do with me. I left it alone for a few weeks and recently spoke
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by giraffeprint
29 423
Hi all. I wanted to post as I'm having issues with a friend of mine. We have been friends for about 4 years so it's been a while now, but I feel I am slowly starting to get tired of her. When I first met her we got along really well and we met each
Posted in Friendship and Friends by LockerBunny
7 133
Hi everyone, I'm in a bit of a weird place mentally and would love some outside advice/opinions to get things straight in my head. I'm married (for two years) to a wonderful man who has honestly treated me better than anyone I've ever met. He's swee
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by Jay98
23 374
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together