Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
So I had been seeing this guy for a good few months, everything I could want in him funny and very kind and we got on like a house on fire. Anyway the other night I went home after I had a few too many drinks and looked up his ex on a social media site mu
Posted in Relationship Advice by Jessicajay
12 180
I am a 27 yr old female, guy is 29. My ex boyfriend broke up with me in August and I went crazy after the breakup, I am so guilty about how far I took things and it haunts me everyday. I know the break up needed to happen because it was very toxic but for
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Pure21
5 86
I'm really struggling right now. My ex broke up with me about 2 months ago. We didn't speak for 4 weeks, and then started talking again. For the last month we've been talking almost every day, and even spoke on the phone several times. We had really great
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by SBella
3 111
As the title states - I go clubbing, she's 100% fine with it. She goes clubbing, it's a different story. If she were to go out with her girl friends, I would feel quite anxious throughout the night while worrying about guys looking her up like a piece
Posted in Trust and Relationships by jakeatl
15 227
Hello again! Kinda sucks that I'm back here and haven't fully moved on yet but it is what it is. This break up has taken a toll on me. Super brief recap: Its been exactly a month today of PRETTY MUCH no contact (will discuss brief contact below). We wer
Posted in Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships by Brittany16
3 120
Hi all, I have been single six years. Prior to this time I was in two long term relationships. They didnt work out as I just wasnt ready to meet the man of my life at that time. My last relationship ended when I was 28. When the relationship ende
Posted in Finding Love and Soulmate by Shannon1235
20 298
I was hoping to get everyone opinion. I recently started to talk to this girl, its been over 2 months now, and we have gotten extremely close, we have our late-night calls, texting throughout the day we have even began to talk about the future. Only issu
Posted in Long-Distance Relationships by AlexIsok12
5 111
Another post about the same girl I have been posting about... Cliff notes: -she is 26 and a PhD student. Im 24 female in the industry -went on 3 dates with her over a span of a month. -very minimal text conversation in between dates. I am always the
Posted in Dating Advice by jackie103
21 282
This is about someone I met online a week ago. We met on a dating site, both new to online dating. We talked every day for a week and yesterday he asked for my phone number and I gave it to him but since I would be going out he said he'd call me the next
Posted in Dating Advice by Eliza50
33 668
Dear Forum Users, Im hoping for some advice. Ive been with my boyfriend for six years. Weve always had problems. But still stuck together. A year ago we moved in together, which has always been my dream and I also love our new apartment. I know he
Posted in Infidelity by Claire86
18 323
TL;DR: I left my girlfriend of a year and half because I was unhappy doing long distance to the point that it gave me major anxiety. However, I regret leaving her but she's dating someone else now and I can't seem to move on. Long version (if you have
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by dg9159
6 138
I will try to keep this short and to the point I have been with the same man for a little more than 2 years. He is Asian and I am Canadian. I have been in Asia for many years and this is his home country. He has also lived abroad and has had experience
Posted in Relationship Advice by jane22
28 423
This is my first time posting in an advice forum so please be kind :) I just am in a bit of a pickle lately and honestly I don't really want the advice of friends or family as I find it bias. I've been with my SO for 6 years. We have one 1 year old and
Posted in Relationship Advice by Lexingtonxox
2 192
Today my sister, who is a single mom, got called the b word, "p***y", and stupid by 2 of her 3 kids just because they didn't get to go to a party, as my sister stopped that from happening by letting the cousin who was going to pick them up know that he ca
Posted in Parenting and Families by Oh me Oh I
8 199
My boyfriend and I have been separated for almost 3 weeks. He has had substance abuse issues in the past, I stuck by him through an opiate relapse (I am not an addict). For the past year he's had a second OUI court trial lingering from when he was using.
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Jess182
5 149
Me n my husband both in our thirties are married for more than 4 years now but I still fail to know what causes him to lose his temper and show extreme reactions. Today morning he was trying to place a rack on wall and was going to drill some nails. So
Posted in Relationship Advice by Puch
15 323
And I need someone to tell me everything is going to be alright. I know I cant tell myself that, but I would like to see personal stories about people rebuilting their lives, solving low self esteem problems, learning to have healthy relationships... and
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by Camila
2 146
I have tried to approach my bf so many times to let him know I cannot live with him and/or we should break up (since I know he wants to live and marry me next year) after several years of dating. This is solely because he has poor finances and money judg
Posted in Dating Advice by fearful728
5 306
I don't know if this goes here, but I have a problem while kissing my Girlfriend, I have too much saliva, and she doesn't like it, she ends up wiping her face, or sometimes even refusing to kiss because she's disgusted by it, I've tried swallowing and eve
Posted in Sex and Romance by kyouma11
10 206
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together