Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
I'm part of an online group that started out as an exercise challenge, and has morphed into an ongoing group chat. Last year, one of the girls and I started getting closer, as she was going through some things that I'd been through (abuse, changing suppor
Posted in Friendship and Friends by tallydoo
20 113
Just wondering where my responsibilities for her end. Weve been back together for a year and a half, engaged, planning a move to Arkansas. But this has been a strange hitch for me, and a hard one on her, I get that. Right before I came back to work she g
Posted in Relationship Advice by Capttrae
12 180
So, let me start by saying i have no experience in relationships of any kind. I really cant pick up social cues very well, or read body language or anything like that. I wouldnt be able to tell if a girl is flirting with me if my life depended on it, neit
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by Rich162
4 72
As you all know what I'm going through, 2 weeks ago I broke up with my ex LDR partner because it was too toxic. However, I felt and was doing better when the "relationship" ended. I try to make myself better by writing on journals and go out with my frien
Posted in Dating Advice by Qwerty55
5 114
I have been trying to get back with the ex wife after having gone through a divorce and being apart for 2 years. We divorced due to the fact she lies too much and never admits even when shown proof. As long as she knows u dont absolutely no the truth, she
Posted in Getting Back Together by Kizmac
5 97
Hello all, So Ive liked this girl for a very long time. I liked her back when we rode on the same bus and she lived down the street from me during sophomore year (her freshman year). We kind of parted ways, and then my senior year, we somehow started tal
Posted in Dating Advice by rAiNTwist
6 80
9 months since my 5 year relationship ended. Im 24 years old. Lost 70% of my social cicle over these 5 years. Been trying to rebuilt my life. I still feel very lonely. Things are simply not working out. Im currently unable to form friendships. Tried to da
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Dadadaisy123
3 112
Although I do not have children of my own, i totally understand that a parents love is unconditional and their children come first. I don't have children of my own so I'm struggling a little with my partners relationship with his boys. We've been tog
Posted in Relationship Advice by Rachel123
15 174
My best friend confessed her feelings for me but I have a very hard time telling her how I feel. I think I like her too. Just before she confessed to me I said I didn't really like anyone because she asked who my "secret crush" was. I never say anything
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by math225r
4 105
Hi everyone, i recently broke up with my Girl Friend in a complicated way and i don't know if i am doing right or wrong after all the things that i did wrong in this recent break up i am really looking forward any help you can give me to get her back.
Posted in Getting Back Together by fantomlord
5 135
So my ex called me earlier. I answered and we had a discussion about the kids. I kept it only ABOUT THE KIDS. I thought it would be civil. During the convo out of nowhere she felt the need to tell me she was going on a date tonight? Why? I was talking
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Red88
19 273
Okay, So I am finally writing about this, because I seriously cannot figure it out why it bothers me. Short: I am an on call firefighter, I have been doing it for about a year. If anyone knows what it's like to be an on-call guy, then you'll under
Posted in Friendship and Friends by AlexIsok12
4 137
Our company is being introduced to a new Software to work with, so we have advisers from the Software company that are showing us the ropes with the new software. The girl that is showing me the ropes, i believe she is 2-3 younger than me, what I noti
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by gotham
2 122
I have been married to my wife for just over 2 months.. Ever since the marriage she has become very distant with me.. She met new friends in her new job and ever since she hasn't shown any interest in me.. We have been arguing a lot recently because of it
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by Claire1205
6 168
I was dating my ex girlfriend for almost 4 years. We had been on and off during that time but we learned from our mistakes and moved on. I thought we were good, so much so that I bought a ring to propose to her on our anniversary in July. Two months befor
Posted in Getting Back Together by dwarefunguy
4 127
Just looking for thoughts on this puzzler. I was married at 19, which was a totally foolish thing to do. I thought I knew what I was doing but I didnt as I was still really a kid. I left him at 23, we divorced, moved on. No contact for over 3 decade
Posted in Divorce Advice by melancholy123
19 256
I met a friend of a friend around 2 weeks ago... my original friend, lets call him John, introduced me to Steve. Ive known John purely as a friend for 3 years through university in total but we became more friendly lately as we both play gigs at the same
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by Jalapeno1234
8 113
Hi, I've been struggling a lot lately, but also feel uncomfortable reaching out to people around me so I thought I would ask enotalone. This year I feel like my self-esteem has really taken a downturn. I have felt like the group of people I have built u
Posted in Health: Body, Mind and Spirit by han123
10 211
This always has me wondering. I know there is no deeper love than the type from a parent towards his/her child. However, should it really be unconditional? I can think of 4 exceptions of an abomination that would be impossible to continue loving: - Th
Posted in Emotions and Feelings by dragonfly87
27 577
I've been with my bf for six months and things are going really well. However he's still legally married. They've been separated for three years and have a 5 year old daughter. We talked about me meeting her the other night but his relatonship with her i
Posted in Parenting and Families by Everlong13
36 749
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together