Relationship Advice

New   Needs Help   Most Replied  
Ok, so before anyone chastises me for this, please just hear me out and please don't judge me. Yes I am married. And yes, I do love my husband. But, I can't help but still have very very strong feelings for a guy that I dated 18 years ago. We broke up, bu
Posted in Love Advice by LucyTheRed
1 2
Met this guy at a bar about three weeks ago. Instant connection. Started texting the next day & then met the following week at a restaurant. Was great as it was four hours & he kissed me on the cheek. Ever since then, itís just been texting. Iím now co
Posted in Dating Advice by oheyitsfaith
16 71
I have one or two posts that basically explain the situation I am in. TLDR: 2 year relationship. Ended a 11 months ago. We ended up going on a trip we had booked prior to breaking up. The trip just finished. After she left, I still had 11 days in an
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Tech5
6 82
Hi Everyone, So I am a regular lurker on here and sometimes chime here and there, but this is the first time I need some perspective. I thought about bringing this up to my tiny circle of people, but I know they will tell me to be patient or let it go
Posted in Career, Money and Education by LootieTootie
7 196
My fiance and I were together for 14 years and broke up in January and I'm still not over it, so I'm moving 1000 miles away to Florida to "start a new life" and work and go to college and everything. In the back of my mind I feel like if I go so far away
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by Geminifeed
32 492
I really need some advice for what to do. I will try and make this as short an explanation as possible. I am 26 years old, and my boyfriend (who is 34) and I have been dating for one year and eleven months. When we first started seeing each other he
Posted in Relationship Conflicts by CrimsonRose
23 454
Greetings! I have read several articles and seen YouTube videos advising to NOT reach out to an ex on Christmas or the Holiday Season. However, my goal is not to get my ex-wife back, but simply to re-establish a bridge of communication for a potential fr
Posted in Healing After Break Up or Divorce by askdan
44 613
To give some context at first: 24m, employed (earning a lot over the average in my country), 1.66m (5'5), I'd say normal looking (idk how to rate this). Until this age I've never had a girlfriend. I still live with my parents (in my country is normal at
Posted in Dating and Shy People by dnll
13 254
It's been a year, and I haven't been able to move on from my past relationship, but my ex has moved on ,I still love him, don't know what to do?
Posted in Attraction and Flirting by Relation
2 17
I think I am feeling the hum of depression. My mother is a narcissist and I think 2 of my sisters may be narcissists. I stopped communicating with them about 3 years ago and it has given me so much peace of mind. I've grown so much in the last three y
Posted in Parenting and Families by porenn
5 158
Hello everyone. I'm new here and it's my first time ever i do something like this to go out and search for advice about a problem i have in my relationship, i really never ever ask anyone for advice about my relationship so it's my first time and i'm s
Posted in Relationship Advice by myc
22 492
I don't know what it's like to be a happy teenager, and considering I'm now 17 and going to be an adult, I don't think I ever will. I've not been happy since I was 7 years old, when my dad left because just when sunshine starts coming over the hill, somet
Posted in Suicide by Shjrg
5 172
I work with a girl and I need some advice. Iím married sheís married and I have no interest. But I do like her. she says nice things about me so I say nice things about her and for the most part it just feels uplifting. Positive if you like. An example sh
Posted in Relationship Advice by geomeo123
18 667
So, Thursday, girl I am talking to wishes me good morning and whatnot, then after she gets off work sends this: ď Been a really rough day. I need to take some time to myself. I'll catch you up on it later, I just need some time alone right now. /: ď I
Posted in Dating Advice by Mardoth20
16 776
So, I am a 35 year old guy, married for just under 12 years (been with her for 14 years) and I have 2 children aged 10 and 6 and a dog. In truth, for at least the last 7 years, the marriage has been a sham. There hasnít been any real love for years, ye
Posted in Breaking Up Advice by Tezbear
47 1,955
Quick recap: I've been with my GF for almost 5 years. In the first year, she told me about a guy she had a brief relationship with a year prior (no sex according to her, fwiw) had reached out to her about coming to see him. He lives out of the country,
Posted in Trust and Relationships by trvekvlt
27 1,025
So I have been with my boyfriend for over 14 years now. We even dated a lil on and off before that when we were teenagers, but he ended up going to jail and I broke it off. We hooked up a lil after that, but it was never serious. We ended up getting t
Posted in Marriage/Long Term Relationships by soconfused9
13 412
My boyfriend and I have been together for 6 months. He says he loves me, never wants to leave me etc... My background is this: I moved back to my home country 18 months ago after having lived in Ireland for several years. I have a 9 year old daughter w
Posted in Relationship Advice by Daffodil77
14 466
Ok so it's been almost 9 years since I came on here, it just popped in my head.. enotalone! SO I've been with my bf for a year now, and we are still getting to know eachother's quirks and feeling each other out since we were doing long distance for mo
Posted in Relationship Communication by Blacksheep09
17 453
She broke up with me almost 2 months ago. I shared my story here. enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=562310 After begging her for a few weeks and getting nowhere I gave up. It's been 24 days of complete NC. I stopped sending her emails, and remove
Posted in Getting Back Together by Dmk1986e
18 499
Dating

Dating Advice

Attraction and Flirting

Conversational Tips

Dating and Shy People

Finding Love and Soulmate

Breaking up and Divorce

Breaking Up Advice

Divorce Advice

Getting Back Together