Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'ex boyfriend'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• Relationships
    • Dating Advice
    • Relationship Advice
    • Infidelity
    • Online Dating
    • Friendship and Friends
    • Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender
    • Abuse and Violence
    • Long-Distance Relationships
    • Age Gap Relationships
    • Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend Relationships
    • Trust and Relationships
    • Marriage/Long Term Relationships
  • Breaking up and Divorce
    • Breaking Up Advice
    • Divorce Advice
    • Getting Back Together
    • Healing After Break Up or Divorce
  • Personal Growth
    • Personal Growth
    • Career, Money and Education
    • Grief Loss and Bereavement
  • Families
    • Parenting and Families
    • Pets
  • Health: Body, Mind and Spirit
    • Health: Body, Mind and Spirit
    • Suicide & Self-Harm
  • Sex and Romance
    • Sex and Romance
    • Pregnancy
  • Emotions and Feelings
    • Emotions and Feelings
    • Jealousy
  • Journals's Journals
  • Journals's Private Journals
  • Off Topic's Topics
  • Book Talk's Topics
  • Travel and Culture's Topics
  • Poetry, Prose, Art & Photography's Topics

Categories

• Abuse & Violence
  • Addictions
  • Adoption
  • Age Gap Relationships
  • Alternative Medicine
  • Astrology
  • Beauty & Fashion
  • Breaking Up
  • Career & Money
  • Dating
  • Depression
  • Divorce
  • Education
  • Exercise and Fitness
  • Food and Nutrition
  • Friendship and Friends
  • Grief Loss & Bereavement
  • Happiness
  • Health
  • Home and Living
  • Infidelity
  • LGBTQ+
  • Long-Distance Relationships
  • Marriage
  • Mental Health
  • News
  • Parenting & Family
  • Personal Growth
  • Pregnancy
  • Pets
  • Relationships
  • Religion and Spirituality
  • Self-Esteem
  • Sleep
  • Stress
  • Supplements and Vitamins
  • Toys & Games
  • Weight Loss & Diet

Categories

• Relationships
  • Career & Money
  • Parenting & Family
  • Dating
  • Breaking Up & Divorce
  • Marriage
  • Personal Growth
  • Self-Esteem
  • Grief Loss & Bereavement
  • Depression
  • Mental Health
  • Happiness
  • Health
  • Pets
  • Infidelity
  • Friendship and Friends
  • Love

Blogs

There are no results to display.

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Found 2 results

1. I can't believe I am back here three years later but I am! Here is my previous thread: So, my ex boyfriend is back in my life and here's an update. We ended up breaking up just before starting our sophomore year of college in 2021. We kept talking and decided to maintain a completely platonic relationship and it worked. We kept our intimate lives separate... until he didn't. He ended up going out with someone he was friends with when we were dating and he told me. They dated for almost two years up until this past fall. We would occasionally reach out to one another just wishing each other well throughout our time apart but I knew that he was still not over me. I told him that if he ever wanted to talk again, he would have to be done with his relationship because that wasn't fair to neither me nor his gf at the time. Meanwhile, I thought I had gotten over him and knew we would never work out but still, I would think about him occasionally. Welp, when he broke up with his gf he reached out to me and we've been talking ever since. I mean texting and facetiming because both of us are away at work/school. He ended up moving back home and it has remained very platonic. We had planned on going on a date, outside of just running errands together or grabbing coffee, just to see where we landed with each other. We planned a date during the holiday break when both of us were home, but I freaked out and I bailed on the date. Now, he'll be away again for the next four months for work while I am away at school and I don't know if I should continue talking to him or not. Now that he is gone especially, I feel more connected to him than ever. I feel as though when he's in the area and there is a possibility for things to escalate, I get icked out and want nothing to do with him but the minute he leaves it bums me out and I wish we could just hangout. Do i miss him or do i just miss having a boyfriend and he's convenient? He's a wonderful person and we worked so well together but we also don't share the same religious ethnicity. While he said he is happy to be apart of it, I know that I need someone that speaks the language, understands the culture solely for the benefit of my future children. I know it sounds crazy but my culture is really important to me and I want to continue that but I don't think I can do it alone and I need a partner that can fulfill that. Is that dumb? Should I keep talking to him to see where it goes and give it another chance? Or am i wasting my time?
  2. my ex and I broke up like 3 months ago after he decided he wanted to be with another girl. I blocked him and have had no contact with him since then, but I have thinking about him constantly and I miss him. I miss being in his life so I sometimes unblock him on instagram to see if he posted anything/ has been tagged in pictures because this is the longest ive gone without him and it's so unnatural. Also, I look at his new girlfriends account too because he picked her over me and I live vicariously through her. I know this is unhealthy so I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to stop being so obsessed with them. I dont even have any romantic feelings left for him and I dont feel sad over our breakup so I dont even know why im doing this. I guess maybe the sudden no contact was rough or maybe im still in shock over him choosing her even after everything we went through. I just want to move on.