DO GIRLS PICK FIGHTS/ARGUMENTS WITH GUYS THEY LIKE?

acts12

Have you guys/girls ever heard of girls picking fights or arguments with guys that they are interested in for attention. I think I might have noticed this in a particular girl, who, after not playing her games, all of a sudden began picking fights/arguments with me. This girl has never been mean towards me, and would have no reason to be angry. This came out of nowhere. She did this for 2 days straight. She used to be the sweetest thing I have met but now....? Do girls do this if things arent going their way. Also, any advice for this situation?

Do you ever talk to other girls in front of her? If you haven't been giving her attention lately she may be feeling a little jealous. Picking fights may be her way of trying to get your attention. In the past I remember getting angry at boyfriends because I didn't feel like I was getting the attention that I used to get, and since you said you were no longer playing her games she may be feeling a little offended. I say don't take it personally. Did you try asking her if anything was wrong...?

Thats funny...

In the past I remember getting angry at boyfriends because I didn't feel like I was getting the attention that I used to get, and since you said you were no longer playing her games she may be feeling a little offended.

We werent even steady dating, bf/gf, nothing. Shes just one of those girls who expects the guy to come out in the beginning and state all his feelings and whatnot. And I didnt do that. I took her out...yes, called her on the phone....yes. Chased her after she decided to play hard to get and not call me back once or twice....nope. That is what I mean when I say I stopped playing her games. I didnt chase her around and puppy dog like most guys. How could that offend her?

That is what I mean when I say I stopped playing her games. I didnt chase her around and puppy dog like most guys. How could that offend her?

I didn't mean that she was offended that you weren't chasing her around. You're absolutely right about not doing that, and I give you props for it. However, I think that it bruised her ego a little when you showed you weren't going to chase after her. Maybe she feels like you don't see her as worth the chase? Whatever the reason, like I said, I don't think you should take it to heart.

For attention i think it's possible, reason for this may be because she see's you as a challenging person (guy) and women like a challenge, They do not want the desperate guy, Or clingy type, Who is all over them 24/7, showering her with attention every chance the guy gets.

By successfully doing what you have been doing, not paying her really much attention it may make her Think *he's mad at me* or *he's not interested in me anymore* So really what your looking at is, it's just her attempts to Grasp what has slipped away from her because of the "games" (OR) to figure out if in fact you really are upset with her, angry, etc...so these Arguments may be a way of her venting herself towards you.

It could be because she believes YOUR mad at her also..just a thought

I noticed the word "games" in your post, which caught my attention, I'm taking a shot in the dark here but do you mean 'head games' like playing with your emotions, The HOT COLD Type of girl>?

I noticed the word "games" in your post, which caught my attention, I'm taking a shot in the dark here but do you mean 'head games' like playing with your emotions, The HOT COLD Type of girl>?

Yeah, and I think that's the best way to put it Hot Cold type. She's also shy too, thats why the arguments really stood out so much. She was hot, then cold, then hot, then cold, just like you described, then all of a sudden, I wouldnt let her be hot or cold. I just quit calling and asking her out. What really did it was when she didnt call me back once, I didnt see her out for like 2 weeks, then she came up and said something. But I still didnt call her. There was a dance, for her college, and I didnt ask her to that either. Pretty much I was trying to send the message.....I dont play games, without literally saying it. What do you think?

I see it like this, if a girl isn't willing to give you the time or day to speak to you via phone, in person, whatever the excuses are, which in most cases are so transparent it's laughable, i simply burn the bridges of communication in that very instant of strike 3..like baseball is what I'm getting at, 3 strikes YOUR OUT BABE, no more of ME trying to come at you, to play the push and pull games that your seemingly getting satisfaction out of since the first sign of interest.

This no doubt happens to the best of us my friend, your - not alone in this, I've shared this same experience with a hottie i meet at a nightclub, really nice, sweet, everything that met my standards in a women, than out of no where, i get ICE cold shoulder, excuse after excuse, my dog ran away, i have to take a shower, i got every excuse known to man, So i played it cool, calm, and collective..i left her alone, *flipped the script* she's now the one asking the questions, coming at me every time i see her at this club, i stand my ground, show no emotion, no pity, questions from her fall on deaf ears, i walk away, leaving her to think of NOT what the problem is with me, but more what she has a problem with being, and that isn't hard to figure out it's only a simple friendship.

I wont give her a 4th chance Until she can understand that I'm not sticking my neck out for any ONE women in this world , where there are plenty of other Bass in the Stagnant water (sorry figure of speech) I'm not about to chase after just one, sorry for the story, just trying to fit it in with your situation, your sort of between, Do i give this girl a chance by speaking to her again, or do i just leave her alone, my advice is walk away now, it will save you the heart ache and melancholy that may find it's way into your emotions if you don't.