um, can someone be addicted to orgasms???

mimi20

Hi,

well this may be a silly question, but i can't seem to go to bed without having an orgasm. I am a virgin, but i have "Mr. V" (my vibrator haha) but i use it once or twice a day, but definitely before i go to bed. Is this normal???

And also, when girls orgasm alot, does it make your skin really smooth and nice? I have noticed my skin has become so radiant and smooth ever since i have been giving myself orgasms.

thanks for your help, i am praying someone can relate.

~mimi20

I wouldn't say using your vibrator once or twice a day makes you an addict, however, you should probably try to keep that number from going any higher...Not because you might get addicted, but because you might become desensitized, which could cause you to have a harder time having an orgasm during intercourse.

As for doing it specifically before you go to bed, I've heard quite a few people (both men and women) who find it much easier to fall asleep after orgasm so they frequently masturbate right before going to bed.

I don't think your skin being smooth has anything to do with your vibrator, but being radiant and feeling good in general is due to endorphins, which is a hormone manufactured by the body to reduce stress and pain. When you orgasm, your body produces this hormone. In fact, endorphin production can increase 200% from the beginning to the end of a sexual activity.

Hope this has helped,

~Tink

xxx

that's perfectly normal. ppl say masturbation helps u sleep better.

however, you should probably try to keep that number from going any higher...Not because you might get addicted, but because you might become desensitized, which could cause you to have a harder time having an orgasm during intercourse.

i second that

thanks for replies

69_king,

um well i give my self an orgasm each time i use my vibrator, and actually i got two in a row last night, it never happened before, and lasted for a long time. well a long time to me means like 10-12 seconds. i don't know if that is normal. hmm mabe i will post a new topic and ask.

~mimi20

• 3 weeks later...

hHm.. i use my vibratOr ofteN.. espeCially duRing nite.. when b4 sleping.. the feeling is gReat.. u feEl sO nice.. better thaN having sex with my bf.. =X is it nOrmal? sometimes.. we didnt get a orgasm.. but when i am using my vibrator.. i reach it easily..

• 3 years later...
Errrrrm twice a day with a vibrator? I have about 5 orgys a night from fingering...and sometimes i get really bad and get up to about 20 and 30 is that....normal?

It's not that typical but it's wonderful, isn't it? I've known three women who got up into that range, including one who said she had over 300 orgasms in two weeks.

Now if you couldn't have an orgasm, I would say that was a problem.

mimi20...just my opinion but I believe you are completely normal. Any woman who doesn't explore and enjoy herself (may not be abnormal), but is missing out. Also, secure men tend to enjoy the fact that their partner knows themselves as well as you do. As for the number of orgasms you reach in a single occasion with yourself (from my experience in assisting in this), is totally up to you. Given a momentary break, 10 seconds to 2 minutes (varies), you can start all over and give yourself many orgasms and may produce multiple orgasms within the individual orgasms. Have fun...I don't have to tell you to "enjoy"...