Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

um, can someone be addicted to orgasms???

Hi,
    well this may be a silly question, but i can't seem to go to bed without having an orgasm. I am a virgin, but i have "Mr. V" (my vibrator haha) but i use it once or twice a day, but definately before i go to bed. Is this normal???
    And also, when girls orgasm alot, does it make your skin really smooth and nice? I have noticed my skin has become so radiant and smooth ever since i have been giving myself orgasms.
    thanks for your help, i am praying someone can relate.
    ~mimi20

Silver Member
    1. Yes, it's perfectly normal.
    2. Not really sure there. My guess is no as it wouldn't make sense to me that your skin becomes more radiant and smooth because you have more orgasms.
    "Do you want to fix the problem or soundbyte it?" -- Ross Perot during 1992 presidential debate.

I wouldn't say using your vibrator once or twice a day makes you an addict, however, you should probably try to keep that number from going any higher...Not because you might get addicted, but because you might become desensitized, which could cause you to have a harder time having an orgasm during intercourse.

As for doing it specifically before you go to bed, I've heard quite a few people (both men and women) who find it much easier to fall asleep after orgasm so they frequently masturbate right before going to bed.

I don't think your skin being smooth has anything to do with your vibrator, but being radiant and feeling good in general is due to endorphins, which is a hormone manufactured by the body to reduce stress and pain. When you orgasm, your body produces this hormone. In fact, endorphin production can increase 200% from the beginning to the end of a sexual activity.

Hope this has helped,
    ~Tink
    xxx
    *Everywhere I go, every smile I see, I know you are there smiling back at me. Dancing in moonlight I know you are free, 'cause I can see your star shining down on me...*

yea this is perfectly normal. your not an addict its just something do, JUst don't it to much cause it wll lower your sex drive like other people said.

that's perfectly normal. ppl say masturbation helps u sleep better.

however, you should probably try to keep that number from going any higher...Not because you might get addicted, but because you might become desensitized, which could cause you to have a harder time having an orgasm during intercourse.
    i second that
    The past cannot be changed,
    the future is still in your power

How many orgasms do you give yourself when you do this??

And its not unnatural to be addicted. We are supposed to be addicted to it. That is the whole point!!

hmm.... do you think 7 times a day for a guy is too much? they are usually fast... i had no idea, but is there a way to get un-unsensitized? lol

You can be addicted to anything if it gives you a "buzz" thats how alot of drug takers find it hard to stop, same for alcoholics and smokaholics.

-XmF

thanks for replies

69_king,
    um well i give my self an orgasm each time i use my vibrator, and actually i got two in a row last night, it never happened before, and lasted for a long time. well a long time to me means like 10-12 seconds. i don't know if that is normal. hmm mabe i will post a new topic and ask.
    ~mimi20

Errrrrm twice a day with a vibrator? I have about 5 orgys a night from fingering...and sometimes i get really bad and get up to about 20 and 30 is that....normal?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...