young pretty smart and suicidal

I have so many good things going for me. I'm young, pretty, smart, I can make anyone laugh, I'm a good friend, but then when I'm alone and I think about myself I break down and cry. All I can think about are about my regrets, how I'm not good enough, how I'm so lonely but nobody knows or cares, how my family and I don't get along... I see the same things everyday. See how people get treated. What they do to each other and to themselves and I don't want to be part of that. It's during that moment that I just want to end it but I'm scared to. It's the easy way out. The cowardly way out. But I want to see myself smile, I want to see myself happy, laughing. I want to have a good time and enjoy being young. I don't want to be 25 years old and look back to when I was 18, 19, 20, years old and see how I wasted so much of my best years, crying, worrying, stressing out... ... damn, I wish this was just that time of the month again...

WHY!1 You got it all going for you dont regret! Some people arent as lucky dont blow it away. I'd be so sad if you did

Dont focus on regrets,everyone has em just try and compress them and keep yourself busy, must be easy getting a bf being you get one and keep occupied.

MSN/PM/AIM me if you have problems. Sometimes im so depressed i just cant do anything but ive tried overcoming it.

Hold on to that big rope called life!!!!

-Edit

Alot of pretty chicks are insecure. Dont be! No one is perfect and if your pretty why worry to much about being perfect. Nobody is perfect but why think your ugly if your pretty? Havent really explained well but you know what i mean

/Edit

-XmF

Hey, I completely agree with the above poster. You shouldn't throw everything away recklessly... You aren't alone, just like the site's name suggests. I used to want to die too... I mean, I remember wishing so hard I could just never wake up... But now, I look back and think it was really stupid of me to say those things. I mean, I can't say a lot of things have improved, but at least I've changed my attitude, and I'd kick my own butt if I could for ever having wished such stupid and cowardly things. I even wish I could change my screenname, cause I don't feel bad anymore. Just try to smile at life, and it will smile back. Feel free to pm me if you need someone to talk to. Best wishes.

losted

damn, I wish this was just that time of the month again...

so is that saying you are actually having your period, or about to...right now?

because if that is the case...it very well COULD be "just" that time of the month...as some women can show signs of depression around that time due to the major surge in hormones...

so is that saying you are actually having your period, or about to...right now?

because if that is the case...it very well COULD be "just" that time of the month...as some women can show signs of depression around that time due to the major surge in hormones...

While that's true... I was just being sarcastic.

Losted,

thing is though, sarcastic or not...it is a true and medically founded problem that A LOT of women have...

it's called PMDD, Premenstrual dysphoric disorder

Many symptoms of PMDD are similar to those of depression. PMDD is distinguished from depression by the cyclical pattern and the typical physical symptoms. The core symptoms of PMDD that are similar to depression include:

intense feelings of unhappiness.

being unable to see a positive future.

feelings of worthlessness - feeling useless at everything.

increased sensitivity to rejection or criticism.

feeling suddenly sad or tearful.

crying a lot for no particular reason.

marked anxiety or tension - a feeling of being keyed up or on edge.

persistent and marked anger, irritability or an increase in conflicts with other people.

finding it hard to be with people.

losing interest in usual activities (eg work, school, friends, hobbies).

difficulty concentrating.

feeling tired all the time, or having less energy than usual.

increases in appetite, binge or comfort eating - especially of salty or sweet foods.

sleeping more than usual, or (in a smaller group of sufferers) being unable to sleep.

feelings of being overwhelmed or out of control.

Other symptoms that are common and more specific to PMDD include:

physical symptoms such as breast tenderness or swelling, headaches, joint or muscle pain.

an altered view of one's body - a sensation of 'bloating', feeling fat or actual weight gain.

so I wouldn't sloff it off as being sarcastic...it's somethig you may want to look into.

My friend was alot like you, she had alot of good things going for her... But she also became severely depressive when she was alone or started to think about her life and all of the bad things in it.

She went to a doctor to discuss her problems and was diagnosed with bi-polar disorder. Just a chemical imbalance within her brain that was easily corrected with proper medication...

I am in no way saying your crazy or need to see a psychiatrist! Sometimes medication can fix this, but it may just be an issue you will have to resolve yourself.

When your sad next time, try to talk to someone about it... Online or over the phone and explain what you're feeling. Sometimes its just a relief to get those thoughts off your mind.

Try to think about all the good things you've got goin for ya.

If you ever need to chat, I'd be more than happy to listen.

Best of Luck,

Brad

email removed

HI , I KNOW THAT LIFE SEEMS BAD SOMETIMES . I RECENTLY LOST MY MOM AS SHE BECAME VERY ILL . I FELT HURT AND DISAPPOINTED AND YOU WONDER WHY DID THIS HAPPEN ? THE HOLIDAYS WERE VERY HARD AS NO ONE RECOGNIZES MY PAIN . BUT I LOOK TO THE FUTURE THAT ALL WILL GET BETTER . I WAS ENGAGED AND MY GIRLFRIEND DECIDED TO LEAVE AND LIVE IN EUROPE AND BROKE UP WITHOUT AN EXPLANATION . I KNOW THE HORRIBLE PAIN YOU FEEL . I FEEL FOR YOU . YOU START TO FEEL WHY ME ? I AM A GOOD PERSON , YET WHY DO BAD THINGS HAPPEN ? BUT YOU HAVE TO FOCUS ON THE GOOD IN YOUR LIFE AND TRY TO DIMINISH THE NEGATIVE . SMILE WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE CRYING AND BELIEVE THAT EACH DAY WILL BE A BRIGHTER DAY . IT IS HARD , BUT BELIEVE IT AND IT WILL HELP PULL YOU THROUGH . EVEN PRAYER HELPS TOO . I WISH YOU THE BEST AND I HOPE YOUR HOLIDAYS WILL CHANGE YOUR FOCUS . BEST WISHES , HAPPY NEW YEAR , R.M.

you really do have A LOT going for you. keep moving forward. you can do it. don't convince yourself that you're going to be right where you are for the rest of your life, unhappy, because that doesn't have to be true! it's up to you. you gotta go out there and get your feet wet! you can do it and we're all here for you. you're young, you've not lived enough of this life to make a conclusion so strong as suicide. you gotta realize that you've got a bright future ahead of you, if you just believe it! it may be hard at first, but you can do this. you can beat suicide. i did. and so have others. you've got so much to offer this life and it's got so much to offer you. suicide is so permanent. stick around and go out there and live..otherwise, you'll never really know what could happen for you. please stay strong and visit this site

link removed

or call 1-800-SUICIDE..it's confidential

msg me if you ever want to! take care