Do Girls Like Receiving Oral Sex??

69_king

Ok girls, do you like being on the receiving end of oral sex??

I've heard mixed answers to this but I want to know once and for all what proportion of girls:

a) Absolutely Love it!!

b) Like it a lot.

c) Think its OK.

d) Hate it! (and why)

also, maybe you can describe how your answer relates to your personality and your overall feelings about sex.

I like it better now that I am getting older, when I was younger I didn't like it as well, it always seemed like it was forced somehow, like it was making me feel too vulnerable or else it wasn't that stimulating, but it has grown on me of late. i think that the guys need to be very patient, and realize that most girls aren't that in touch with their own physical responses to sexual stimulation.

Go easy and go slow and make the girl really want it with your own sense of patience. Stop in the middle and check how she is doing.

ok...............heres my view on oral sex to a woman.(im a guy)

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill gladly give it before i receive it. IM A GIVING PERSON!!!!!!!

there is nothing more hot then spending some time down on a girl.

if your good......shell be begging for more. this is by far my favorite foreplay activity.

ladies.............if im not mistakn the orgasam from oral is very much differant then from sex?????

i think it all depends on who u r recieving from. i love it when i am with someone i have strong feeligns for and that does it well... but like anything else, its unenjoyable if there isnt like a bind between the person between my legs... just my feeling...

is that not true about any sexual act though??

Its a pity so many girls and guys love receiving it, but not many like giving it. Especailly the girls. Suprising as I would have to say its the guy who has more reason to be worried about going down there (e.g. harder to clean as its internal and every month...well u know)

I really like it a lot....my boyfriend knows totally what he is doing and I love the fact that he loves doing it...which makes me feel good. I always have noticed that my orgasms are different...more intense...during oral.

Besides that, I love giving oral to my BF as well...so we have a 50-50 relationship as far as giving and receiving orally.

• 1 year later...