Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do guys like or dislike freckles?

when i was like five, an annoying classmate of mine said to my face that i was ugly because i had freckles. but the adults were always like saying that freckles were cute, etc. i was wondering, do guys like or dislike freckles? im trying to decide whether to cover them up with makeup or foundation.

eh... o_O be happy with yourself and kick the guy who said you're ugly's butt!
    returning to my intangible cage

personally I love it when girls have freckles.. and since the last time i checked I was still a guy I should say freckles rock
    Something is cold and blank behind her smile
    She is standing on an overpass
    In her miracle mile

Personally, I dont particularly like freckles... But I know many people who are in great relationships with frecklez. Dont cover em up, let everyone see who you are.
    I love free advice =P

I agree, don't cover them up. If a guy is going to dislike you for having freckles then that's his loss. He's not worth your time. Some people are so shallow it makes me sick.

Personally, I think freckles are nice on a girl, covering them up just hides the natural beauty a girl already has. Don't worry about what guys like that one says .
    "Never give up. No matter what happens, you will never be alone. Someone will be there, to guide and protect you no matter how dark of a time it is for you. How do I know? I will be that someone. Always there. Always helping. Always."
    - My little promise

I wouldn't worry about freckles, like anything that has to do with being attractive, it all comes down to personal preference. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with freckles, and certainly for me thy aren't a deal-breaker when it concerns how attractive I find someone. I wouldn't suggest covering them up, you should take pride in how you look, don't worry about what every individual person thinks.

mtastic
    "Well, thats my life to the present date, and even though it may seem awful and full of calamities, I'd sure be in bad shape without it." -Buddy Holly

now if I told you then it would not be a secret anymore!
    Everybody has natural flaws that separate themselves from others.Why fix if it ain't broke?
    That consciousness is everything and that all things begin with a thought. That we are responsible for our own fate, we reap what we sow, we get what we give, we pull in what we put out. I know these things for sure.
    Madonna, O Magazine, January 2004

Bronze Member

Re: Do guys like or dislike freckles?

Quote Originally Posted by mrs. ledger
    when i was like five, an annoying classmate of mine said to my face that i was ugly because i had freckles. but the adults were always like saying that freckles were cute, etc. i was wondering, do guys like or dislike freckles? im trying to decide whether to cover them up with makeup or foundation.
    I personally believe they're very attractive on a woman and I dated a girl that I loved dearly that had them. She was a cutie as well and the freckles really accented her look. I say be yourself, no need to cover up who you are. The person will either like you or not like you for them and better to know up front than later.

Kip

I am one of the least shallow guys on earth. And I do clearly remember going for plenty of girls that had freckles. Not even acne scares me. So forget that guy, you don't need him. It is about time peple get out of that lousy shallow kiddie pool and grow up and hit the ocen where all the fish in the sea are.
    "Love is simply a chemical response in the brain to physical stimuli indicating that a potential mate has been found. It is not special or magical." - Dr. Oswald T. Pratt

•  

• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Related Articles & Books
    by Margarita Nahapetyan
    Contrary to the common belief that online dating is only for the young individuals, the new research by two Bowling Green State University professors ...
    by Margarita Nahapetyan
    How much are men willing to spend while dating highly depends on a number of women available around them, claims a new research by the University of ...
    by Margarita Nahapetyan
    It turns out that the real problem for unemployed men is not that they cannot pay their bills, but that they actually cannot get dates, a new survey ...