Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Girls: Do you like giving head?

I'm curious because I've given my bf oral sex multiple times but I don't really like it..I like the fact that he's enjoying it but the actual act almost makes me gag. Do people actually like doing this, or do they just do it as an expression of love?

I like it... I like keeping my mouth busy with licking bf, biting my lips, rolling tongue, biting bf, sucking him, etc. As long as my mouth is busy, I don't really care what I'm playing with. Performing oral sex is intimate, I have something to play with, I can feel him in my mouth, he likes it, and eh... I orgasm... it kills many birds with just one stone....
    What is love? Why get married? Aren't you doing well alone?

Too be honest, No. I dont really enjoy the act in itself. Cum isn't something I want anywhere near my mouth and having a penis in my mouth isnt the most fun way to spend an evening!

However... what I DO enjoy is seeing the guy fulfilled and totally crazy enjoying himself - that makes me feel good!

I dont think a lot of women really enjoy giving head, I think the enjoyment comes more from the look on your boyfriends face and the noises he's making. Knowing that its you thats making him feel that level of pleasure!
    When you think about it that way, it really isnt that bad!
    *I never saw it coming*

I don't totally enjoy it either, but I do it. Like you, I do it because I know my boyfriend enjoys it & I'll do anything for him. He doesn't make me do it either, I just really like pleasing him. I enjoy the fact that I'm pleasing him, so I guess it all works out.
    *Committing your love to someone means losing the chance to experience another person's love. So just be sure the person you are committed to deserves your love or else itís not worth the sacrifice.

*Forget who hurt you yesterday, but don't forget who loves you today.

I love doing it because it drives my bf wild, but if I was doing it and getting no reaction, no I wouldn't enjoy it. I mean, I don't like it to the point where I'd give a sex toy "head" but getting the reaction I get from my bf is awesome enough to keep my mind off of the gagging and the other stuff that comes out of there...

Thanks,

so I'm not the only one then I do love the look of satisfaction on his face afterwards so it is worth it.

not at all

hey sparrow
    i dont like to do it at all...so i dont do it and my boyfriend respects that. he like to give which i find strange but i guess everybody is different. I think there are different ways to please i guy in ways that you can both enjoy.

I do enjoy giving head, I like oral sex in general!

I love varying what I am doing, getting hands involved, using sucking, licking, kissing, teasing and watching/feeling him react in pleasurable ways. I like seeing if I do "this" he will do "that".

If you are gagging, you can vary it a bit more rather than just "sucking", get your hands involved more so you can actually use your hand/s at base and still use your mouth so you don't gag. Also, you can vary with light kissing, licks, hands...it is not entirely about the sucking action.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=darkolivegreen][B]<--- [COLOR=sienna]Carbun the Super-Bunny[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#556b2f][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=darkolivegreen][B]At the end of the day, how you imprinted on someones life and heart is the only true mark any of us leave on this earth and is what we are most proud of... [/B][/COLOR][/FONT][I][SIZE=1]- My Biggest Hero and Mentor: My Mum.[/SIZE][/I]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=orange][B]Il faut d'abord durer [/B][/COLOR][/FONT][I][SIZE=1]- Ernest Hemingway[/SIZE][/I]

Let me put it this way: I just got my tongue pierced.

I love it! It takes a lot of getting used to and I'm very inexperienced, but I see it as a fun and playful way to express my love for him. I used to hate oral sex- I was so self-conscious about my own bpdy, and I was worried I'd do something wrong with my boyfriend. But learning is half the fun.
    "You don't have to get physical to make love."- Aaron Spang

It's funny, but it seems that girls often hate giving BJ's but love getting oral. This is usually true for guys as well so I guess its a give-and-take situation. However, I think most people do it for the pleasure of seeing the enjoyment on their partner's face or body reactions. My tongue would often get so tired because it took forever for my ex-gf to cum (maybe 10-15 minutes), but I did it because I loved seeing the expression of total happiness when she did explode. It also made her far more willing and ready to have sex because now she wasn't worried about trying to get an orgasm from it. She could be free and just enjoy going at it full throttle without trying to get something for herself.
    "What man is a man who does not make the world better?" -- Kingdom of Heaven

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Being single around the holiday season can get many people extremely sad and depressed. Everywhere you go, you see other couples doing shopping ...