Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

help i need to cum faster!!!!

hey everyone. i have the exact oposite problem of most if not all 15 year old boys. it takes me so long to cum. i need help on how to make myself cum faster.

even when im with my girl and she is naked and she gives me three bjs. two hjs. and has me do it it still takes about an hour at the least.

can anyone give me tips besides relax. relaxing isnt a problem im more comfortable with her than i ever am. its just it takes me so long.
    light and dark shall battle for my heart untill my choice is made... but once i make my choice will it be the right one... with light i shall be correct to other eyes but with dark my desires will be sated... do choose for myself or for those i love?

I heard on a show that If u exersize the muscle u use to hold ur urine when u gotta go pee ...thats the muscle that makes the difference..

and i found site with info about when u have sex The woman ur havin sex with has to do with a part of it to...Like if the woman flexes the muscles inside her Kittycat.. it provides more stimulation for The guy which will make them cum faster usually...

yea i guess i kind of brought this on myself because for about two years i really exorsized that muscle alot because well i was afraid of that very common problem. Premature ejaculation. but now i guess i sort of do it without thinking. and also when my gf is giving me oral sex she really likes it if i flex that while shes doing it in time with my pulse. because well it makes you get harder if you do it while your hard.

i have no had sex yet. and my gf can flex that muscle so im not worried about like not being able to at all if we have sex. but its just i know it would make her feel better if she could finish me off quick once.
    light and dark shall battle for my heart untill my choice is made... but once i make my choice will it be the right one... with light i shall be correct to other eyes but with dark my desires will be sated... do choose for myself or for those i love?

Well for one thing stop masturbating, cut yourself of from pleasure completely except from your gf. Dont be so concerned with "the finale" enjoy what she is doing to you and just have fun with it. Your mind cannot be preoccupied with other things just let it happen.
    "A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong gives it the superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom. But the tumult soon subsides. Time makes more converts than reason." Thomas Paine

"The wise man questions others wisdom because he questions his own, the foolish man because it is different from his own." Leo Stein

o i never care if i cum except for her. what she does feels so good that i could honestly care less if i cum. she really likes it when i do though lol like she really love it when id on her. i always end up doing it it jsut takes a really long time. and i am stopping masturbating. she kind of likes phone sex so she kind of doesent want me too but she also want it to go faster. thanx for the tip though

Simply cutting down on masturbation will help. Give it longer between making it out with your gf. This way u will be more sexually excited and obviously more likely to ejaculate earlier.

Anyway, most girls wouldnt complain if their bf could last an hour

It takes my boyfriend about half an hour to reach orgasm after penetration. Love him! Well, he's also very good at caring for my needs in bed.

hand jobs are rubbish.

I have the same problem with not being able to cum in a short amount of time. I have been sexually active with my current partner for months and have only cum during intercourse a couple of times. It takes me about an hour to climax, while my gf could have many times at that stage. It doesn't bother me too much because I know I can pleasure my gf, but it used to wreck her head thinking that she was doing something wrong, which in turn really bothered me.

I'm doing my best to abstain from masturbation, and am confident that by doing so it will intensify the sensation for me during sex and reduce the amount of time it takes for me to cum.

Its a work in progress

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyG
    Anyway, most girls wouldnt complain if their bf could last an hour
    wish i could last an hour.. lol. but yea was gonna say the same thing, i'm sure she'll be more pleased with having sex for an hour then 5 minutes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...