Losing my girlfriend? Is she losing interest?

Moose10531

hi,

i'll be the first to admit that me and my girlfriend don't see each other like i wish we would. she's extremely busy and i feel like she does make some time for me. when something upsets her she'll call me just to talk or something. but she's known this other guy for a little over a year....

i would consider my girlfriend to be friendly but im not really sure what's going on between her and him. i KNOW they havent been out on a date or anything... but i know he's asked and she has said yes, when i have the time. i know he called her one day this summer and when the signal died she imeedately called him back.

she really seems to encourage him alot (or maybe she just doesn't want him to be worried or upset). i know at one point she simply asked in an email to him "just please dont get discouraged if i dont return your call immediately and not to stress out if it were several days before you hear from me." and then she assured him she was busy.

she seems somewhat willing to talk with him abotu things that i know she isnt really interested in. they dont see each other often but from what ive heard she really seems to smile when she sees him. often she'll make remakrs like "dont worry about stuff and god love you and this is what he says about worrying."

he recently found out about me and basically told her they shouldnt go out with her havign a boyfriend (he didnt know) and she responded by not telling him to feel bad (sevearl times) and basically said it wont hurt if we go out for coffee or something. she hasnt said a hwoel lot about her past to him but she has some. shes pretty aware of his life too.

what's going on? am i losing her? does she have interest in him?

honestly, from my opinion she seems like a very friendly girl (too friendly ), although I just couldn't believe the guy doesn't know about you or even knew you exist in her life. I guess she forgot to mention you.... oops...why don't you talk to her, then again she could deny she likes the guy, but if she is cheating and you are loosing her, then just move one. Your gf seems to neglect you, but try to talk to her.

shes got to have feelings for him but im just trying to figure out if there might be something to her actually liking him. if she didnt like him she wuldnt talk to him on the phone (or if she really really cared abotu me she might not) or respond to most of his email and stuff. not that i care that she wants somebody to do really great in life (or seems to want him to by encouraging him) but if she really thought of me as something serious woudlk she do this?