Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

is pre-cum really that dangerous?

i just wanna know whether pre-cum is really that risky.

Ive heard in a class before that it can be dangerous so i would watch out for that man u should always use brith control pills or condoms at all time swhen possible if u dont wanan have a kid.Just keep safe and stuff because i have heard that it an be risky sometimes.

Yes very!!! I got pregnant by doing this only once.

Dont do it, it is not worth all the emotions, pain, suffering etc that come along with an unwanted pregnancy.

Very dangerous. There's not much more to it.
    I came in to life kicking and screaming and I'll be damned if I don't go the same way.

i asked this before, but i just cant get my piece of mind...
    every website i go to gives different information.

I went inside a girl for about 5 seconds max. I pulled out right after that after i realised.I know it was a stupid thing to do. She just finished her period 2 days before that happened. I didnt ejaculate.

I asked this before on this forum , maybe i can get more opinions. .. im just so worried,,,

winky, I had the "pull out" method with my ex-gf for the first two months and she never got pregnant. I think I was just lucky, but precum is definitely a risk. It is not a "high" risk like cumming in her would be, but you can definitely get her preggers that way.
    "What man is a man who does not make the world better?" -- Kingdom of Heaven

It is most definitely not worth the risk. Remember, it just takes one sperm to impregnate an egg.

While I admit to having sex without a condom and using the pull out method, I wouldn't recommend it. I'm guessing that sometimes pre-cum is going to be more potent with sperm than other times, but how are you supposed to know when you have more cum in your pre-cum or less? I don't think it would be a consistent amount.

It's just not worth worrying about. I'm sure you could probably do this if the girl was on birth control, but I would wear a rubber always.

you said...

you said 2 days after her period, well there might be some hope left for your foolish decision. lol shes most likely not even ovulating yet. most girls/women start ovulating like 7-11 days after there period i tihnk, but its different for everyone. you should be ok just smarten up for next time.
    The Alamo has been penetrated there is little hope for the white man so hop on your rainbow and ride it into oblivion.

well i know it was foolish, and i already bought protection (though now she already broke up with me) i still have them . It was a mistake , i realised . Thx for the input

Im going through the same situation as you... I had pre cum when I pulled out of my girl who was on day two of her period.

I checked up with doctor... he said there is a low chance of pregnancy happening, but you never know...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Babies who are conceived with the help of some methods of fertility treatment are at more risk of birth defects than babies who are born to parents ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Women, who suffer from excess weight or have Type 2 or gestational diabetes during pregnancy, are at an increased risk of having a child with ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Pregnancy may decrease a woman's risk of developing the debilitating illness multiple sclerosis, Australian researchers have found. It has already ...