my best friend kissed me and im so confused

hey well a few days ago i went to my friends house who is like my bestfriend i have known him since i was 3 and i consider him like my brotherand also my bestfrined thats a girl likes him... well i got a IM from him online and he was liek he wanan chill and i was like sure i have movies wanan watch them n he was liek ok come over and so i go over and we are watching the movie and i was resting on his lap and then he leans over my head an was like can i have a kiss n i was like what and he kissed me! and then all of a suddne we start making out like crazy and then his mom walks in and we jump up and in my head i was liek thank god and then we were chillin in his room n he kisse dme AGAIN! and then i wa slike umm i think i should go home and he was like ok so i went home and he IMs me and it like wut you n me did we keep to us and if we do it againt hen we do it.. and then the nest day he calls me and is liek come over i think you left somtin here n so i go over and then he like jumps me and im on the floor and he is on tpo of me kissing me and we were making out for a while agan but theni wasliek no i cant do this n he would let me up and kept kissing me ... and i dont get what is going on between us?... i dont get what he thinks and i dont know what to do im so confused.. help??

I'll be honest. I think you like him like that. Maybe you know it, maybe you don't. At the very least, I think it's a feeling or an idea that you want to explore. Either way, your other friend is going to be upset. If you go with him or if you don't she'll hurt, but maybe she's the one to talk to about this. Don't let either of them control what you do though. She can't blame you for how he feels or even how you feel. If you talk to her about it, then the rest is up to her. If you don't like the guy like that or if you're not sure, are you content to never know?

yes i am a girl and i guess i did kiss him back but he kinda forced it on my it wasnt like a rape but he i dunno he presured it so hard n so fast it was like i couldnt move and i dont know how i feel b/c i am so confuse dn still am and like i wish he would talk to me but everytime i try he makes a excuse not to talk its just so weird....

Hey heartbroken...

I agree with theshyguy...

If it doesn't feel right...no one can make u love him. Don't go on and kiss him if you arent comfortable...because who knows...if he thinks youre ready n u like him,..things may get more serious...and scary. So I agree with shyguy. Its better to break his heart then get BOTH of you guys in serious trouble. Jus push him away if it gets too weird even though it might hurt him. Believe me...he needs to learn to repsect your feelings if he doesnt wanna get hurt.

Babybottlepop007