how long does it take you to orgasm (for men)

Well,

it depends on a persons sex life. From a person thats never had sex and has only done masterbation its not going to take long. But, a person that is more sexual active can hold it for a longer. From a beginner it should only take a couple minutes.... But for a expiernced 10 minutes at least depending on what your doing and how good it is.

iv never had a gilr get me to orgasm b4 she tried but was too impatiant it takes me 1-4 hours by myself no matter hwo hard i focus. well it takes less time when shes on top of me coaxing me on but yea thats a diif story lol

WOW! Maybe you should get checked by a doctor, just to make sure everything's functioning properly.

The amount of time it takes to orgasm all depends on two main factors. How intensely you are going at it (masturbation or sex), and how long it has been since your last orgasm.

If I had an orgasm 10 minutes ago, I could probably have rough sex for 3 hours before having another one. If I hadn't masturbated or had sex in a week, then I could go about 3 minutes.

yea iv been worried about me taking so long to but i tihnk its kind of cause i heard about this exorcize when i was 13 that would eventually help you last longer when oyu had sex. you know guys the muscle that when you flex you can stop peeing all of the sudden. well its flexing that at least a hundred times a day. it also gave me a trick my gf loves lol. now when i flex that my penis gets bigger for a little while. i can feel myself get right to the edge so many times but every time i do my reflexes flex that muscle