Big testicles

jeffff

Hi,

I've got quite a normal penis, but really large testicles. I've been told I have "bear balls", "low hanges" etc. My last girlfriend loved them, but the one I have now don't seem to like them as much. Do women in general think that large testicles are a turn on ?

Farao 21 yrs

Well your asking for girls opinions but I thought I would comment. I dont see why there is any problem. Girls would probably prefer a guy with slightly larger testicles than a guy with slightly smaller testicles. Of course lots of girls probably havent really thought about this situtaion as most are obviously asked about penis size. Look on the bright side, they make u look bigger overall down there and your more likely to have success getting a gf/wife pregnant when u feel the time is right

June,

Some girls might like large testes because it is a subconscious thing that the male will be a better procreator if you want children. Maybe some girls like it because they can play with them (as you said during a BJ) or even have them hitting your mons during doggy style (sometimes it hits against the clitoris and gives that burst of stimulation). Those are just my theories though.

My ex-gf hated the feeling of my testicles against her body while not having sex, but loved to grip them and fondle them while she was on top or after I'd came while doing doggy style.

June dont just massage your bfs testicles with your hand, if u feel happy down there with your bf lick and suck on them as well. He will be happy. A common thing girls do is leave out the testicles, but for myself and friends it feels great having them massaged/licked/sucked.

• 4 years later...

Some balls are held for charity

And some for fancy dress

But when they're held for pleasure

They're the balls that I like best

My balls are always bouncing

To the left and to the right

It's my belief that my big balls

Should be held every night

couldn't resist -- rock on ac/dc

and yes big balls are nice... totally agree with saharibu

Any size is a happy size. Unless they are tiny due to steroid use. That isn't cool in my books.

Actually come to think of it, I quite enjoy feeling them hitting me during rough sex. lol So yes, turn on.

Do you think that your girlfriend might not know what to do with them? If they are as big as you say, she may not be able to use er, techniques that she has on smaller guys. She may also be afraid to hurt them.

I can't speak for all, but testicles are one of those things that:

- we know are there

- we know we should stimulate

- we know can be hurt

- we know are below something MUCH more interesting (and in our interest).

• 2 years later...

i feel your pain......... my big balls have caused me sooooo much grief my whole life!school was a problem with bullies and when i went swimming they floated along side me, i struggle to find underwear to fit them,girls in my expierence havent really been into them i think they are scared of them or something but they always ask to see them im really well known in my hometown of dunkeld .is there such a thing as ball reduction???????

• 3 weeks later...

I really don't think it makes much difference one way or another. As some other posters said, it feels nice when they slap against my clit and give that extra stimulation during sex, but other than that it doesn't really matter. I don't like wrinkly balls or when a guy has super wiry hair down there, but that's a whole different issue.

Archived