Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big testicles

Big testicles

Hi,

I've got quite a normal penis, but really large testicles. I've been told I have "bear balls", "low hanges" etc. My last girlfriend loved them, but the one I have now don't seem to like them as much. Do women in general think that large testicles are a turn on ?

Farao 21 yrs

Well your asking for girls opinions but I thought I would comment. I dont see why there is any problem. Girls would probably prefer a guy with slightly larger testicles than a guy with slightly smaller testicles. Of course lots of girls probably havent really thought about this situtaion as most are obviously asked about penis size. Look on the bright side, they make u look bigger overall down there and your more likely to have success getting a gf/wife pregnant when u feel the time is right

My bf has big testicles, but I dont mind them at all. I mean, why exactally would a girl mind if her bf's testicles were big? My bf's are big, but other then massaging them during a bj, I dont really touch them.....

sorry, I'm just confused as to why a girl would even care!
    -June4life

June,
    Some girls might like large testes because it is a subconscious thing that the male will be a better procreator if you want children. Maybe some girls like it because they can play with them (as you said during a BJ) or even have them hitting your mons during doggy style (sometimes it hits against the clitoris and gives that burst of stimulation). Those are just my theories though.

My ex-gf hated the feeling of my testicles against her body while not having sex, but loved to grip them and fondle them while she was on top or after I'd came while doing doggy style.

Yeah, vert, I guess that would make sense.

But then again, I'm a girl, and I never thought about the size of a mans testicles... their penis, maybe, but definitly not their testicles!!
    -June4life

I don't mind if a guy's balls are big... my bf's balls at the moment are almost what you all "big" but they are just right. I like playing with his testicles anyways so it's not an issue...

June dont just massage your bfs testicles with your hand, if u feel happy down there with your bf lick and suck on them as well. He will be happy. A common thing girls do is leave out the testicles, but for myself and friends it feels great having them massaged/licked/sucked.

Big Balls!

I personally love balls, especially low hangers. They feel sooo good when they slap against me during sex.

This thread cracks me up...got told tonight I had "big balls." But it was because a customer was bothering a friend of mine, and I told him to leave.
    Thank you for the laughter,
    thank you for the dance,
    thank you for the Love,
    and thank you for the chance.

Some balls are held for charity
    And some for fancy dress
    But when they're held for pleasure
    They're the balls that I like best
    My balls are always bouncing
    To the left and to the right
    It's my belief that my big balls
    Should be held every night

couldn't resist -- rock on ac/dc

and yes big balls are nice... totally agree with saharibu

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...