Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

HELP MASTERBATING FOR GIRLS!!!!

Hi...i need help masterbating. I try using water and everything like people tell you on here but it dosnt work for me. I rub my clit and that feels good but i dont orgasm from that and i really would like to learn how. i cant get a toy because my parents would know something was up. PLEASE HELP!!

Have a look at these previous posts. Hope it helps.

http://www.enotalone.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26944&highlight=masterbation

http://www.enotalone.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31547&highlight=masterbation

http://www.enotalone.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14782&highlight=masterbation

Masterbation is self-discovery and thats exactly what you have to do. Discover the different things that you like. Explore your sensitve areas and see what you like. Practice makes Perfect
    "A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong gives it the superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom. But the tumult soon subsides. Time makes more converts than reason." Thomas Paine

"The wise man questions others wisdom because he questions his own, the foolish man because it is different from his own." Leo Stein

Ok, I'm embarased because I'm actually posting here, but I know a VERY good site that gives you good guidelines. It's how I learned to um... plessure my g/f, we haven't exactly had full blown sex though, and that's not gonna happen till 18. Anyway, the link is below.

clitical.com

Just... try to explore yourself.

tips from a pro

you need to do some self-exploration - touch yourself in certain areas, breasts, clit, finger yourself, etc.

you really need to get in tune with what actually turns you on and what is just mediocre. sometimes it helps to put some kind of a mirror on the floor or whatever and squat over it. check your stuff out, watch it turn colors & swell.

what you probably need to do is rub your clit and either finger yourself or stimulate your nipples at the same time. the only way i can cum when i'm masturbating is to rub my clit while i'm doing more than one thing at a time.

either that or i just hit up my boyfriend and make him suck on my while he's teasing my vagina with his penis...yeah...that'll do it every time

try different positions, on your back, on your knees, on your stomach, in the shower/bath.

as for the toy situation...pickles, cucumbers, bananas, carrots, and whatever else is around that could simulate a penis.
    Love is giving someone the power to break your heart, but trusting them not to.

Get a vibrator and just hide it from your parents. They work a charm on your clit, i don't find them that good inside you tho. Otherwise theres these toys called a butterfly which you kinda strap on (Sounds weird i know) and if stimulates your clit. You can actually wear these during sex for girls who have trouble reaching an orgasm during sex, you can even wear it under your jeans during the day, although i haven't done this, would be a bit weird!

Where is the clit :L

Bronze Member
    Really? This thread is over 4 years old. I think she's ok now.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Casanova View Post
    Really? This thread is over 4 years old. I think she's ok now.
    Ahahahahaha
    Whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there with open arms and open eyes

Gold Member
    You could get a hitachi magic wand.

It's actually a back massager but it can be used as a vibrator.

11. 06-19-2009, 03:02 PM

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...