Will anyone please help me? My boyfriend won't cum...

Hi, I'm new here! I was wondering if any of you boys or girls could help me. I have attempted to give my boyfriend a sucessful handjob several times but I have yet to make him cum. I'm feeling rather stupid giving it for this long period of time to only have nothing happen. Can anyone give me tips? I know I should communicate with him and have him "guide me" and he actually has put his hand down there as well to sort of help but it was akward. Some people I'm sure will also say it should just be natural but whatever I'm doing doesn't seem to work. Now, all boys are different butttt, what is the part of the penis is the sensitive part that gets them really aroused? Am I suppose to be rubbing the tip or the whole thing? Ergugh... Any advice would be wonderful because I really want to sucessfully give him one. Thanks guys.

All men, as all women, are different. Perhaps he needs a certain type of stimulation to make him orgasm. Ask him to guide you again--but have him be more specific, or ask him to masturbate to orgasm for you, as it's a great way to learn what he likes.

My boyfriend needs a lot of heavy stimulation and I get tired (physically) after awhile. So we've found that it works well if we start out by taking turns stimulating him, with me taking over fully when he's close to having an orgasm.

There are many techniques that can be used to help him cum.

First, is he well lubricated? This can often help enhance the mood and the wetness will be extra-pleasurable to him!

Are you doing other motions other than just up and down? If not, try this. Make sure he is very wet. Well, ya know how you turn a doorknob to open it? Do this same gesture, but act as if his penis is the doorknob. Turn ur hand as you slide down his shaft, and keep turning it when you go back up towards the top too. Make sure you pay attention to the tip, because this si the most sensitive part of the pen!s.

Its not always easy for a girl to make a guy cum from a handjob. Were so use to doing it ourselves that the body (or penis) probably finds it weird some1 else doing it

The area where the skin joins the head of the penis is very sensitive. Just talk to him and both work on it together, with him allowing u to finish him off. As June said, perhaps use some liquid to lubricant it to try enhance the pleasure. Also play with his balls. It feels great, but many girls don't bother touching them. And u could try rubbing the part bewteen his balls and anus (rubbing outside the prostrate area) as thats very pleasurable.

Make sure not to get too rough. Otherwise it will hurt, not pleasurable. I have had to see the doctor after 1 session from a girl, never again will i keep quiet about it .

• 2 weeks later...