Masterbation... for girls...

i find that just using my hands and very lightly touching my clit is a good way to get started, and use my fingers and hands to do what feels good and right. however, ive never actually fingered myself, but im young, doesnt take ALOTT lol. and thinking about ACTUAL personal experiences is much better than watching people screw on tv or something, or stupid pics of only naked girls. gotta get into the frame of mind.

• 3 years later...

the way i do it is i simply start by rubbing my clit..just running my fingers over it....then i get a make up brush and start "tickeling" my clit with with it..i also rub it on my nipples too and work my way down...this sends goosebumps all over me...right when i cant take it any more i get this platic massager. it doesnt vibrate or anything it just has for different knobs on it and it supposed to be used for back massages...i then take the side with the 2 smaller balls and shove one in my vagina and the other i rub on my clit (theyre the perfect distance apart) i start shaking from this..then i get the big ball and shove it in my vagina...i then takes the wet make up brush(it gets soaked from my vagina) and tickle my clit with it again...i like to pretend that my boyfriend is * * * *ing me hard meanwhile a girls is licking and sucking on my clit(im not a lesbian lol)...omg im guna go do it right now! =]

• 3 weeks later...
Ok this one maybe weird, but i lay in the tub, or use a hand shower messager and masterbate that way. There is just something about the warmeth of the water and they way it fills me up..

this is soooo good!!

laying in the bath or shower so that water is falling onto your clit is amazing!

it takes a while but it works every time!

the hot water makes it even better.

also, letting my boyfriend sit in the bath with me and watch makes it about a thousand times better!

• 2 years later...
The comedy sketch by Dane Cook called DJ Diddles chimes through my head reading this thread..

Skanks for the Memories by Dave Attel came to my mind:

"Masturbation - A lot of girls I know masturbate. But they have another name for it. A "long, hot bath."

then he continued with something about long hot baths not usually involving a hairbrush in your cooch.

Ok this one maybe weird, but i lay in the tub, or use a hand shower messager and masterbate that way. There is just something about the warmeth of the water and they way it fills me up..

ya- for most women i've known they LOVE the shower head thing...

also- i've known girls that like to put their hand on top of their clit...pull up on the skin and outwards...so that it puts tension on it and exposes it for maximum stimulation.

try this using the shower head...

or taking your other finger and rubbing back and forth on it rather quickly...