Very Very Confused, why does he stalk me?

There's this guy I fell in love with freshmen year because he sat near me ina class and I liked hearing all the things he said, but I never got around to talking to him. Now I am a senior, and I haven't had any classes with him since, and the only places I ever see him anymore is in the school hallways.

Our eyes ALWAYS always meet when we pass each other, and I've noticed him following me sometimes and darting accross the halls when I walk out before him so he can walk behind me... he does it every time. One time, I saw him go into the counseling office in the discussion room and he started flipping through the school counselor's binder that had everyone's career plan sheet in it, and he stopped when he found mine, and he was staring at it. One or two of my friends have classes with him, so I know which hallways he should be in, but I see him walking down MY classroom halls and he always tries to walk down them when I do. I've never even talked to him! But he has ways of finding out stuff about me because I have classes with his friends, and they can tell him things I've said in class, etc. How do I get to know this guy? It's not like I can just strike up a conversation in the hallway!

Sweetie he obviously likes you... and yes you can...

"Hey I've noticed you around what classes are you in?" and you go from there... if you say he has been "stalking" you he isn't just going to ignore the question obviously he has been to nervous to start talking to you... smile at him next to you see him... It might give him enough guts to come up and say 'Hi'

Hope that helped

I'm not sure if he fully realizes what he is doing, but he does like you.

Maybe next time he's around you or sits inches from you, just talk to him.

This could make him more comfortable around you and stop this "stalking".

I wasn't "stalking" this one girl, but she made attempts to talk to me, which made me more comfortable around her to where I could actually talk to her. I know my nervousness and shyness around her didn't make it easy for her to keep trying to talk to me.

She would always make me turn kinda red around her, so when ever she would try to talk to me, I would just answer her question or whatever, and then try to talk to somone else, basically ignoring her, so I wouldn't have to deal with this "redness".

But after realizing what I was doing(like when I got home one day I was like kicking myself), when she would talk to me, I would try to talk to her, and soon enough I was able to hold a conversation with her. Hell, she even invited me to do something with her the day after school ended.

"Hi i've seen you around, but i've never really spoken to you before, and I would like to get to know you. Do you want to go out sometime?"

Thats what I would say. Im 100% sure he likes you. I think hes very shy, and likes you alot. So much so that hes scared to talk to you incase you reject him and shatter his dreams.

Thanks a lot for all the advice so far! I'm not sure I'll be able to start up a conversation with him by saying I've seen him around, because when I'm around my crushes I'm pretty shy. And orange_blood, I've gone thru a lot of situations like that with my crushes. And dikaia, yes, I do like him, I fell in love with him freshmen year.