Masterbation Frequency - Males vs Females

Sorry about the "icky" subject everyone... read on at your own risk.

I have a curious question about males and females.

I don't know if this applies to all guys, but I know that being a 19 year old male... I eventually get to the point where I get so lustful, that I simply have to masterbate (or perhaps have sex, but I'm not there yet).

It sickens me, and I hate doing the deed... but after about 2 weeks, it just takes hold of me.

But anyway, I was just wondering, do females suffer similarly?

Do other males suffer similarly, even?

Is there any way I can stop myself from doing this?

Sorry about this but I'm just wondering =)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well im a woman and I probably masturbate twice a week. I do it on my days off after sleeping in.

However when i was younger and just discovered the joys of masturbation i did it twice a day. In the morning to warm me up to get out of bed and in the night to get me to sleep.

I used to like doing it in the bath too.

I don't have a bath anymore unfortunately.

Don't feel embarressed, id say most people do it.

*sighs*

I know I shouldn't be embarrassed...

But it still disgusts me, and I wish I didn't have to

Lol, yeah, you're right Beec

Thanks for the input from a female's point of view Kate =)

It's helpful. I wasn't sure whether women experienced the same thing. Women just seem so much more "pure" in general to me.

Masturbation is a harmless activity which most liberated people indulge in.

You would probably be very surprised by what these "pure" girls fantasise about while masturbating. lol.

My boyfriend and I incorporate masturbation into our love life on a regular basis too. It doesn't have to be alone.

lost_relic how old are you?

I only ask because when I first started masterbating (13) I use to feel really guilty at the end of it each time. It wasent til I got to like (15) and realised other guys were doing it and that it was natural, that the the guilt stopped.

Currently i usually masterbate 6 times a week or so. Most people are like this. I would say the average girl masterbates a little less than the average guy.

I admit that I masturbate about 2-3 times a week. Hey, if your not getting any from another person, youve gotta pleasure yourself!

I used to think that it was disgusting. But then as I got older & more of my friends became more open about the subject, I realized that its just a normal thing to do

I've gone 50ish days without doing it. I had been doing it since I was 13. this 50 day hiatus was cause I was moving and a family of 6 basically living in 1 bedroom apartment / hotels for that time, its kinda hard. I was horny as hell.

Most ive gone in one day has prolly been 3, maybe 4? I just really beat the hell out of me (no pun intended) last time I jerked. I finally nailed (no pun intended again) multiple orgasm. I climaxed, and did the thing to stop from blowing load. (no its not thinking of baseball, or stupid mental things) Then was able to go back at it like I just started fresh off. took me like 10 mins to climax that 2nd time. So im like kinda exashted of it. I couldn't even play guitar at all today from being so sore. I usually play about 5 hours aday of guitar, so thats just an idea of how worked I was lol.

A sort of counter question about all this. For us guys, its very hot for us to hear you masturbate. Whats the standing for yall when you hear it from us that we do? (like we don't know, you know that we do it)

Also, I dunno about you guys, but the more you masturbate, the harder it gets to actually come.

When I first started when I was like 13 or something, it was all too easy to come, because it was so new.

Nowadays, I have to concentrate really hard, and keep at it for longer in order to come. Because of this, it seems to get better everytime.

Like when I was 13 to about 16, it seemed pretty quick, and was just relieving.

Now I'm 20, and because I'm so "good" at it, I can hold out for longer, even under intense masturbation (I sometimes surprise myself how long I can last), have multiple orgasms (I can pull this off regularly), and 9 times out of ten, when I do have an orgasm, it's mind blowing, lasting at least 10 seconds (which can be cut-off if I want to go multiple)

So, I reckon it's a good thing, because you end up knowing exactly what you like, and what works for you the best.

And the way I am now, if I leave it for a day, I can guarantee the next time I get some time to myself will be mind blowing too.

It's also great because you learn to do it VERY QUIETLY. That'll come in useful "in practice" I assure you.

Oh dear, with all this talk about wanking it seems that my wee wee has been stricken with rigour-mortis. Gimme 20 minutes.

well im an 18 year old Female

what you are describing seems VERY normal to me, i wouldn't worry about it if i were you.

yes, i HAVE to masturbate i have ever since i was 11years old, i often feel "yucky" and "guilty" after, i know its nothing to boast about but i just can't help it; sometimes when im with my Boyfriend i just get SO horney so after i've been with him, i HAVE to do the "deed" that evening. Im not ashamed, i know its just the human body and its all natural.

But if i don't after a period of time i get edgy and snappy, the fact that you hold out at least two weeks is VERY good for a guy of your age, im impressed

Seriously DON'T WORRY about it, your time will come when you'll have sex, and i guess the more you have it, the less you'll need to masturbate and also as you age the "need" becomes less

So now when you masturbate, doin't think of it like that, think of it as a way in which you can explore your body and find out what you like and don't like so when you're with your partner you can instruct them on what you like to make the experence as pleasurable as possible.

MASTURBATION IS NORMAL

hey. im a girl and i dont find it disgusting that a guy or girl does this. its natural, and you shoudn't feel disgusted. does your family generally talk negatively about it, or is there some type of outside influence that makes you feel this way bout it. you shouldnt feel ashamed. im a girl and i probably do about 5 times a week. but i was talking to my bf about it, this was before we really started getting into actual sexual activities (hes 15) and he said in his life he has masturbated like 5 times. do you think he was just lying to me so that he doesnt sound like sick lol? i dont think it is, but maybe he thought at the time i would think it was weird. since then i havnt asked him how often he does like now that me and him have started doing things that would actually give him a reason to get a boner lol. but maybe he felt a little bit the way you do. its not a bad thing, its natural and you should enjoy it.

A little reading has never done any harm...lol.

Then again, everyone is kinda different...so maybe you should just try to discover it yourself?! I mean in the end it is all just about what you like. It's just your body and you around, right?

Honestly, there is nothing to be afraid of...just try to find out what feels good for you, which parts of your body you have to touch in what way to give you sensations...don't be to scared. Just touch yourself, caress yourself, remember it's just your body, so you can do whatever you feel like...The best way is really to just explore your body and find out...and don't expect "push button" orgasms...for girls it normally will take some time until they learn how to "come". But being a guy I cannot tell you how you can find that out...sorry...

Oh, and by the way: Sex is a mindgame. If you do not feel like it, you can probabaly try as hard as you like and it won't feel good...

So have fun trying...and good luck!