Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Masterbation Frequency - Males vs Females

Masterbation Frequency - Males vs Females

Sorry about the "icky" subject everyone... read on at your own risk.

I have a curious question about males and females.
    I don't know if this applies to all guys, but I know that being a 19 year old male... I eventually get to the point where I get so lustful, that I simply have to masterbate (or perhaps have sex, but I'm not there yet).

It sickens me, and I hate doing the deed... but after about 2 weeks, it just takes hold of me.

But anyway, I was just wondering, do females suffer similarly?
    Do other males suffer similarly, even?
    Is there any way I can stop myself from doing this?

Sorry about this but I'm just wondering =)

You hold out for 2 weeks?

Yeah... if I can!
    You see, I hate doing it... it makes me feel disgusting and loathe myself...
    Usually I can't make it that long... it also depends on how busy/stressed my life is... the busier I am, I am less likely to do it.

Dude, it's perfectly normal, I do it once a day about.

Quote Originally Posted by Duderanomi
    Dude, it's perfectly normal, I do it once a day about.
    When I was 18, once a day was simply not enough. There were times I would have run out of fingers counting within 48 hours. Most days were not like that.

Well im a woman and I probably masturbate twice a week. I do it on my days off after sleeping in.

However when i was younger and just discovered the joys of masturbation i did it twice a day. In the morning to warm me up to get out of bed and in the night to get me to sleep.

I used to like doing it in the bath too.

I don't have a bath anymore unfortunately.

Don't feel embarressed, id say most people do it.

*sighs*
    I know I shouldn't be embarrassed...
    But it still disgusts me, and I wish I didn't have to :\

Lol, yeah, you're right Beec :\

Thanks for the input from a female's point of view Kate =)
    It's helpful. I wasn't sure whether women experienced the same thing. Women just seem so much more "pure" in general to me.

Masturbation is a harmless activity which most liberated people indulge in.

You would probably be very surprised by what these "pure" girls fantasise about while masturbating. lol.

My boyfriend and I incorporate masturbation into our love life on a regular basis too. It doesn't have to be alone.

lost_relic how old are you?

I only ask because when I first started masterbating (13) I use to feel really guilty at the end of it each time. It wasent til I got to like (15) and realised other guys were doing it and that it was natural, that the the guilt stopped.

Currently i usually masterbate 6 times a week or so. Most people are like this. I would say the average girl masterbates a little less than the average guy.

I admit that I masturbate about 2-3 times a week. Hey, if your not getting any from another person, youve gotta pleasure yourself!
    I used to think that it was disgusting. But then as I got older & more of my friends became more open about the subject, I realized that its just a normal thing to do
    IF A MAN COMES TO YOUR DOOR AND SAYS HE IS CONDUCTING A SURVEY AND NEEDS TO SEE YOUR BUTT. DO NOT SHOW HIM YOUR BUTT! THIS IS A SCAM. ALL HE WANTS TO DO IS SEE YOUR BUTT
    I wish I had received this yesterday. I feel so cheap and stupid.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...