My Fiance gets really moody every night.

Kindman

Hi, I hope someone can shed some light. My Fiance` is 5 months pregnant. For the last few weeks, i've had to sleep on the couch. Every night we would get into bed, read our books, turn the lights off and try to goto sleep. About an hour later my fiance` would get really angry at me for snoring, or even turning over in bed to change to a more comfortable position. I would say sorry, and try to get back to sleep, but that's not good enough for her! She offers to sleep elsewhere, but i wont let her. I would rather be uncomfortable than seeing her uncomfortable. When she wakes up, she'll be fine. She doesnt say sorry, or anything! Is there something i should be doing that i'm not? Is this normal for women to get this moody during pregnancy? Thanks

Yes thats normal. You aren't doing anything wrong at all. Us women get very moody during pregnancy, so there's not really any way around it. I found this article & it will give you a lot of helpful information that you need:

link removed

Her hormone levels are boucing all over the place. This usually happens half way through a pregnancy. Don't worry about it. Just think about how amazing it is going to be when your child is born. My brother was born in March of this year, and my mom allowed me to be present for his birth, and it was just amazing, and something I will remember forever.

Just bare with it, in the end it will be well worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply guys! Yes, it's been hard, actually very hard to put up with her. But, i guess loving her more than anything, and looking forward to holding my new born gets me past all this. She's still very moody, but what everyone has said is not to worry about it! So, i wont! Once again, thanks for the replys.

Hi,

Congrats, and yes, it is very normal. Let me tell you, when I was 5 months pregnant, up until my son was BORN, I was moody. I never once got sick, but I was super sensitive, moody, and my moods fluctuated a lot.

Hang in there, and just give her extra/special attention. Her body is going through a lot, and she needs you more than ever now.

Good luck.