Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

why do girls cum?

i hope this isnt too strange, but why do girls cum? guys have a good reason to cum(sperm for babies) but why do girls do it?

I assume your talking about an orgasm, and why they have one, well if you look at nature, all it wants is for the species to prosper, so if sex feels good, then guess what? people will do it more and have more babies.

Some women even ejaculate, (squirters) its normal, but rare.

Scientist have reasoned that, humans enjoy sex outside of procreation in order to keep men and woman together, look at animals, they have to all fight for top position for the rights to mate, once the Alpha male is chosen, then he impregnates the females, after that, he is basically out of the picture until next mating season.

Baby humans need more care, so nature needs a way to keep the "father" in the picture, and by making sex enjoyable all the time, and having females that dont have to be in heat to enjoy sex, kinda solves that problem, by caring for their females and their children they are insured a future female that they donthave to fight for (again?) and sex whenever they want.

Its a lot more complicated than what I described, but you get the picture.

Frankly I do not care why women have orgasms, Im glad they do, I enjoy theirs almost as much as I enjoy mine.
    Experience is something you don't get until just
    after you need it.

don't know...

Another thing to keep in mind, is that inside the womb, or the uterus, we are all basically a lump of clay, until the hormones turn us into boys or girls.
    So girls orgasm, because boys do--it is the same with male nipples, women use them to give milk to the babies, but what do men do with their nipples?

avert.org/puberty3.htm

Here is a link that is interesting to read. Look toward the bottom to find out more about orgasm.

It also releases endorphines which make us feel better more relaxed and calm. I hear that the more orgasms a person has the younger and healthier they appear and I tend to feel that this is true!
    Prepare for tomorrow, not tomorrow, but today.

Hello Sisterlynch

See ladies! you do not need all that makeup , creams or lotions to stay young, healthy and happy, just have sex!!!! lol

I couldnt resist...
    Experience is something you don't get until just
    after you need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post
    I assume your talking about an orgasm, and why they have one, well if you look at nature, all it wants is for the species to prosper, so if sex feels good, then guess what? people will do it more and have more babies.

Some women even ejaculate, (squirters) its normal, but rare.

Scientist have reasoned that, humans enjoy sex outside of procreation in order to keep men and woman together, look at animals, they have to all fight for top position for the rights to mate, once the Alpha male is chosen, then he impregnates the females, after that, he is basically out of the picture until next mating season.

Baby humans need more care, so nature needs a way to keep the "father" in the picture, and by making sex enjoyable all the time, and having females that dont have to be in heat to enjoy sex, kinda solves that problem, by caring for their females and their children they are insured a future female that they donthave to fight for (again?) and sex whenever they want.

Its a lot more complicated than what I described, but you get the picture.

Frankly I do not care why women have orgasms, Im glad they do, I enjoy theirs almost as much as I enjoy mine.
    I think he meant why do women have female egaculation, not that their body is twittching with chemical pleasure. Another question is where does this fluid come from. in males we now that sperm come from the tisticals and that the semun is made from glands at the along the toobs that connect the tisticals to the prostate and the unrary tract.

Because it feel good...

Hopefully the OP figured this out after 8 years. lol

Carly, don't be sad
    Life is crazy, life is mad
    Don't be afraid
    Carly, don't be sad
    That's your destiny, the only chance
    Take it, take it in your hands

Well behaved women rarely make history.

Please see the forum rules for posting on enotalone:http://www.enotalone.com/forum/forum-rules.php

Silver Member
    You guys went wayyy too far away from the real answer, dont forget that a female orgasm includes contraction of the muscles, which
    essentially suppose to help in pushing the sperm deeper into her uterus.

It's a reward for the potential misery of giving birth

Quote Originally Posted by battleweary View Post
    It's a reward for the potential misery of giving birth
    So essentially, it's a trick to get you to keep at it until you're finally knocked up?

Damn Mother Nature, you are conniving.
    Maybe you were the ocean
    And I was just a stone

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...