Thread: If I finger her, will I break her hymen?

If I finger her, will I break her hymen?

Okay, my girlfriend and I are getting pretty close now. I know that it'll be a while before I finger her, but I want to know if it'll break her hymen.

Another thing...

She's a really great girl. She has never stuck her own finger up there. Nor has she ever used a tampon. She says that she's scared to. She wants to use a tampon for convience reasons, but she's a little nervos. It isn't a huge deal. We joke about it on the phone. Is there any advice that I could give her to help make her just a bit more comfortable so that she can use a tampon....and later, POSSIBLY me finger her?

hmmmmmmmm....

well, if she can talk to you about tampons and stuff,.. then she can surely talk about that stuff with other girls who've had experience with it all to help her ease her nervousness.
    As far as fingering her,.. you don't have to stick you finger inside her at all to give her pleasure, if she's worried about her hymen. Maybe you could both try just exploring the area and see what happens. The clitorus is on the outside, after all.
    Maybe when you both start,.. you could even just try rubbing her through her pants or panties first,.. just to ease her into it all. Maybe suggest her try to figure out what feels best to her when she's alone sometimes.
    ......down in my dark corner.......

Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...