When you get fingered does that mean you have lost your virg

Once you've been penetrated, you're unvirginized. Universally speaking, getting fingered is a sexual act, and if virginity were to be defined as "sexual innocence," then suffice to say, you lost your sexual innocence by getting fingered. Hence, you lost your virginity.

NO IT DOESN'T EITHER! its okay, ya some people think it means you lost it, but it isn't actually haveing sex, and sex is what makes you lose it. yes it is sexual, but if doing something sexual means you lose it then you would have not been a virgin any more when you kissed, lol. and we all know that you can kiss and still be a virgin, when people say virgin they mean you haven't been penitrated by a male organe or the other way around for a male. i am not trying to disrespect MVP but you are still a virgin don't worry, see they said that you were penitrated thereforeeee are no longer a virgin, but if you think about it that would make my 12 year old sister who uses tampons not a virgin, lol. well do you understand what i mean? so don't worry about it.

you still are a virgin... well done! in my opinion i thinkits friggin great to hear from a girl who hasnt already had sex... i hate the little sluts of today.. when i say little i MEAN little.. like 12 or whatever.. gross

anyways if the guy (or girl...??? neva know) was rough yeah you will feel a bit sore... was he ur b/f??

lol umm no hes not my boyfriend and it did hurt alittle and ive never mastrubated or anything like that so that also could be why im sore and i wasnt expecting it or else it never would have happened.but thanks for your guyss help

what do you mean by you werent expecting it? Did he do it without your consent? If this is so, then you must tell someone, as this is an offence.

Being fingered does not mean that you have lost your virginity. And yes, even if he was as gentle as he could have been, you could still be a little sore from the experience.

what do you mean by you werent expecting it? Did he do it without your consent? If this is so, then you must tell someone, as this is an offence.

Being fingered does not mean that you have lost your virginity. And yes, even if he was as gentle as he could have been, you could still be a little sore from the experience.

Well by the sounds of it she didn't defend it either, hence it isnt an offense.

fingering does not take away your virginity. Penetrative sex by the penis does make u lose it.

i'm old enough to have debated the great "Virginity" debate about a thousand times, and it always ends the same: you lose your virginity the first time you have sexual intercourse - as in Tab A into Slot B if you know what i mean. you don't score any points if you're still on the bases, right? you have to make it all the way around to home plate to get any points.

with that analogy, i rest my case.