Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Drinking Bleach?

Well ok. A friend of mine has been pregnant twice and she said if you drink a half gallon of bleach the baby will die. Is this true?
    R.I.P. Kurt Cobain-I love you.

You'd probably die along with the baby.

However, I have heard that your nutrients travel to the baby first. So it might not even affect you. However I DO NOT RECCOMEND THIS AT ALL. Don't try it. I'm basing my knowledge on an episode of E.R

Ok but shes done it b4..twice..obviously. Every1 says bleach is non toxic neway.
    R.I.P. Kurt Cobain-I love you.

Bleach will kill you if you swallow it. Especially half a gallon. Your friend is seeing just how gullible you are.
    You can make the world a better place - one person at a time.

Ever wonder why your jeans come out so worn if you bleach them? Because it's ACID. Hence-"acid-washed jeans." Your friend is foolish for even suggesting such a thing can be possible, and if she's telling stories like that, I'd guess she's seeking attention in a MAJOR way.

Bleach will kill you. NO ONE can drink it, much less half a gallon.

Mar
    Beauty is only skin deep. LOOK DEEPER.

Hey

Bleach is poisonous and it could very much kill you if you drink. Don't do the stupide things that your freinds tell you that they do. Follow your own brain.
    Experience is the worst teacher, it gives the test before the lesson.
    --Vernon Law

Yuck. I don't know if it's true, but drinking bleach can't be very good for your body. I hope you aren't pregnant yourself and thinking of trying something like this. There are other, safer ways of dealing with an unwanted pregnancy.

no way at all

there is no way at all that this will work so dont even think about it. you will kill yourself as well as the kid. or at least strip your throat and stomach so that you cant swallow and cant eat and have to be drip fed for the rest of your life.
    u hav been warned.
    Catie xxx

The others are right...if you put pure bleach on your clothes, it will eat through the material. Imagine swallowing that stuff and having it eat through your insides. Bleach is NOT non-toxic...bleach is POISONOUS! If you just look at a bottle of bleach it warns you that it's poisonous if you ingest it.

Would bleach kill your baby if you are pregnant? YES! Has your friend really drank a (total of a) gallon of bleach? NO! How can I be sure? The bleach won't just kill the baby, it will kill the person that drinks it! If your friend had really done that, she'd be DEAD.

If I were you, I'd find some other friends...anyone who is stupid enough to try to get you believe something like this is NOT your friend. A REAL friend would not tell you things that could endanger your life just for a few laughs!

i agree

i totally agree. do you not know what goes on your hair when you dye it blond?? that is hydrogen peroxide my friend aka bleach.
    sorry but if it can do that to your hair then just think what it is doing to your body.
    Catie xxx
    o and i think that your mate is just having you on and seeing just how far you will go on her advice. she would totally regret it if you had ever tried to do it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Babies who are conceived with the help of some methods of fertility treatment are at more risk of birth defects than babies who are born to parents ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Women, who suffer from excess weight or have Type 2 or gestational diabetes during pregnancy, are at an increased risk of having a child with ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Pregnancy may decrease a woman's risk of developing the debilitating illness multiple sclerosis, Australian researchers have found. It has already ...