how do you know if a girl's horny

how can you tell if a girl's feeling horny? like we guys get and pop boners and wahtnot, but what's a girl's sexual respone when aroused? just wondering, thanks-

a girl's response is that she gets wet down there.. i guess it would be hard for one to tell unless they actually felt down there though.

well their attitude change, like they get more flirty and naughty..
    im far from heaven

Thire face color is red, nepples get hard, and thire thongs wet lolzz i think it will help you

Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...