i want to die!!!!! i hate her so much but why do i love her

hey i broke up with my g/f a lil while ago and now she ska*nkin around and doin all this slu'ty stuff. i want to die im goin crazy. some guys and her called me and makin fun of me and tellin me and they like dont cry now and all of them laughin, even she was! u dont understand what im goin threw if i had a gun right her id shoot my self. she promised me she wouldnt do that even her best friend promised me she wouldnt let her do that. we were goin out for a year and 8 months and she goes and does something like that. i want to die i dont want anything to do with her anymore and she doesnt even want me in her life anymore when she said i an amazing guy and she still wants me in her life.

wow im sorry dude..my advice would be to look forward make some fun for yourself forget about that witch..theres plenty other girls..even if u dont seem to be getting many now..work on improving yourself even if u think everythings good theres always room for improveent..it could be a simple thing like a sport...a video game..go hang out with ur buddys..that shelps tons..stay the night at ur cousins house or ur gmas ..believe it or not but hanging around possitive ppl like ur fam can really help u with ne kinda trouble..i love my fam they are big time supporters..GOod Luck

Hey listen i understand what you're going through but whatever you do don't kill yourself. I know you're most likely not thinkin of killing yourself seriously but just remember that its not a game and you are gone forever when you die.

About your ex though, if she is laughing at you, then it seems she is not the right one for you. You could confront her face to face and ask why she dumped you and why she acts the way she does. Well, I really hope you get over this well. I know its hard and very depressing but just keep livin day by day.

Hi justice32,

I no how you feel. I really do.

Try to understand that taking your own life is not the answer.

I have been following your posts and I understand what you are going through. Its tough,

It hurts but it will get better..

It might not seem that way right now, but things change, the pain gets easier to deal with

but you have to give yourself the time to heal. Try to stay strong, dont answer her calls if

she is only calling you to laugh at you.

The feeling of wanting to die will pass, try to think positively. If you take your own life

what chance have you ever got of getting back with her. She is confused, all she needs is

time to think and time to grow.

We have all felt this way at some point in our lives, the feeling of being worthless, that the

world is not worth living with out her. They are very strong feelings, you really loved this

girl.

Remember, she will always have a place in your heart. Even though she has gone for now

you will always have a piece of her heart. You will keep the memories for ever and she

can never take the love you have for her away.

Just because she doesnt love you, doesnt mean you cannot love her. Deep down in her

heart she knows how you feel. Sound like she is playing games.

Be strong, we are all here for you.

slbg