how do you finger a girl?

ok i was with my girlfriend tonight and she let me go down her pants and into her panties. i put my fingers down there and into her vagina but im really confused. how do u finger her? i put in my fingers as far as i could when i first slipped my fingers to the first hole i found down there. and i think i mightve found the clit. but then i noticed i went down more and there was a hole and it was bigger. i have no idea what the hell that was. im really a rookie in this if you cant tell im only 15 and shes 16.she never fingered herself before. she wants me to finger her. so how do I do it? i dont know if this is weird or normal but when i put my fingers down there it was sorta wet and when i got to the bigger hole it was wet. i know the two fingers to use but where do i put them and how deep and stuff please explain this to me really confused as hell. i think its funny how it feels sorta like jelly.sorry had to say that. thanks

Hmm, you can't really help her unless she can help you, especially if she has little experience with herself. The only person that can really help you here is her, she has to basically see what works for her and then relay that info on to you so you can do what she likes. It's a part of the communication that goes into being in a relationship.

so let me see i stick my fingers underneath wear the clit is cause if i put my fingers where da clit is i dont think its gonna work cause the slit is right in da middle and i kno theres a hole underneath the clit. so is that wat i do? i know i start with one finger then with two then rub the clit but where do i put my fingers? CONFUSED!!! please tell me i know im a dumbass.

ok, you start at her belly button, move ur hand down until you find a 'slit', soon u will come to a small bump inside this 'slit' - thats her clitoris. keep going down until you get your hand right between her legs, it will be (hopefully) quite wet and 'jelly-like', and there will be a hole, thats her vagina. slip your fingers inside gently. easy. remember to be aware of her feelings, expressions ect. Dont hurt her, be as gentle as you can be.

hope this helps

- Sprkal