Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

A sad Lonely virgin

I am 17 yr old male, im a virgin, ive never had a girlfriend.

Im so shy, and i feel so lonely. I have very few friends. ive been so depressed lately. Im really looking for people to chat with

well

that is what we are all here. so why do you feel that you dont have many friends then?
    is there a particular thing that makes you depressed?
    im sure that there are lots of people out there that would be dying to go out with you.
    sorry about the questions but you were a bit vague.
    Catie xxx

When you describe yourself, the only information you give is that you are a virgin who has never had a girlfriend. Don't get down on yourself, that is certainly not all that matters! I didn't have my first true boyfriend until this year, and I am 19, and I am still a virgin and proud of it. I intend to stay a virgin for a while yet, by choice. There are many guys out there your age who, though they haven't started dating or had sex, still have happy and fulfilled lives. Try not to concentrate on the negative so much and think about all the GREAT things there are about you, because I know there are a lot!

Well as far as being a virgin i wouldn't worry about it too much, i was 17 my first time.....just try to learn to enjoy life and let things come naturally.

your 17 and still a Virgin.......And?

i'm 23 and still a virgin, so don't feel that bad about it man, like what bzborow1 said "let things come naturally" i'm in no hurry, i like having something that you only have for one time, it's important to make sure you give it to someone you love, instead out of someone you desire, example being "lust", Don't be in such a jump to get it over with.

Once you are older and you are out in the world working etc your confidence will increase and you will look back on how you feel now as if it was another lifetime.
    Visit my award winning blog http://sirpetermaxwell.joeuser.com/

I agree with the other members, it's nothing to be a shamed or depressed about. Im 19/20 and still a virgin, and im going to stay one until im with someone i really love and that feels the same as me. Just let nature take it's course and you'll see that everything has it's time in place and it will happen, you just have to be patient and just go with the flow for now.

Your still young, as i am so enjoy yourself why rush? ,

neo|seeker
    I live the way I type; fast, with a lot of mistakes.

hey babes im pretty new to this site, and im only 16, but just wanna tell you that it seems we're in good company; of caring and compassionate people who seem to genuinely care about others! so uve come to the right place hun! even tho im kinda young i spose, i can assuredly say that ive had my fair share of rough times in my life, and i understand and empathize with the way you feel about being lonely, and most of my friends and myself feel exactly the same way every so often, yet some more than others. it is completely normal. but i believe (and i dont wanna lecture u or anything, just stating my point ) what separates the people who turn out more happy and successful later in life are the people who get themselves out of the rut theyre in, and embrace all of life's gifts and blessings that we always seem to take for granted. you've taken the first step just by expressing your raw self on the internet!! thats a big thing! and i hope this first step improves your self-esteem (lol its hard to tell from about 4 sentences, but you seem like a good guy!), and in turn, your confidence will shine through to other people, and you really will be amazed at how this will cause people to gravitate towards you..its astonishing...so just try and be happy, confident (no matter what!) ,positive, and decent...and if you find that you're still lonely after that...well you must be living in some real crazy place with some pretty miserable people bubs, and i suggest u move lol! good luck!!

p.s- i have one thing to say though.... i just wanna stress the issue that i have with equating the virginity with loneliness...i think that too many people who happen to be virgins believe that losing their virginity will make them connect with another person...i know this is true very often, yet its definately not always the case at all, especially for younger people..quite often the loss of virginity is deeply regretted, and has the complete opposite effect...from my experience, i lost my virginity when i was 14 to an 18 year old...and after that ive never felt so lonely in all my life...sooo in conclusion, PLEASE dont rush into losing your virginity..sometimes the emotional baggage is just not worth that 5 minutes of fumbling, nerves and naive lust, and all the other horrible things that come out of sex

wow...that comment went on or waay too long..IM SOO BAD AT RANTING..LOL..sorry guys, and *congratulations* to whoever read thru it all, especially you, loveyou!! i hope this had some impact on you luv, peace out!
    "Be who you are and say what you feel--because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind" -Dr. Seuss

"Man must sit in chair with mouth open for very long time before roast duck fly in"-Chinese Proverb

If it makes you feel better.
    I was a virgin until I was 26.
    I never kissed a girl until I was 29, but I kissed her before I got to hold her hands.
    I didn't have a 1st girl friend until I was 29.
    But I got BJ semi-regularily now about 1 week after we kissed.
    What sucks was she got STD (she told me) and I can't have sex with her unless I want to get it! We even went to the hotel a few times, and I can't have sex with her even she's totally naked and wide open for me to go in!

Look at the % of people have STD thesedays.
    Now, stay a virgin. (I hope U're scared enough now)

Dude I lost my at 18, the girls just kept coming. "no disrespect"
    I'm a loser.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Contrary to the common belief that online dating is only for the young individuals, the new research by two Bowling Green State University professors ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
How much are men willing to spend while dating highly depends on a number of women available around them, claims a new research by the University of ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It turns out that the real problem for unemployed men is not that they cannot pay their bills, but that they actually cannot get dates, a new survey ...