Thread: Can You Tell If A Girl Has Been Fingered?

Can You Tell If A Girl Has Been Fingered?

I was wondering if doctors can tell if a girl has been fingered? Any information is helpful. Thank you.

No.

No a doctor cannot tell if a girl has been fingered before.

no one can actually tell, but if you've been ah... 'roughly handled' by the person who fingered u (in my case he didnt have a clue what to do and so he hurt me a bit and made me bleed) then perhaps any injuries may point towards fingering as a possible cause. But yeah, even then i think it would be hard to tell.
    'May no one ever come to you without going away better and happier. Everyone should see kindness in your face, in your eyes, in your smile.'

Actually, I took the time to research it, and a doctor can tell if a girl has been fingered. It is more of a phycological way (like if the girl has been molested). They might tend to act strange during a physical. Hopes this help you out.

Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...