Kiss on cheek...meaning???

bb13

I could mean a lot of things. Many people do it as a greeting gesture, others do it when they are in love just to show their affection, others might do it to flirt, others might do it for no reason at all.

So there is no "set" meaning with a kiss on the cheek or forehead.

just like everything else, bb13, a kiss on the forehead/cheek can mean a bazillion things... it really has to do with context/etc... for example, i've had guys kiss me on the forehead & cheek in a v. sensual way (which obviously meant something) and i've had guys kiss me on the forehead and/or cheek in a friendly way which should not be read into at all..

it really just depends on the context...perhaps you might feel comfortable asking the guy who kissed you what his intentions were...

remember assumptions lead you nowhere...

Alright, what if she kissed me on the cheek after I told her that I REALLY liked her? We're real good friends and she knew I had feelings for her but she wanted to know how much. So I told her. Right after I had to leave so we gave each other our normal hug good-bye but then she kissed me on the cheek After I got my stuff together, she gave me another hug and yet another kiss on the cheek A few days later we hung out again and I hit my head and she asked if I wanted her to "kiss it all better" and she gave me a kiss on the forehead. Later, she acted like she hit her head and when I asked where she said "everywhere" and when I asked if she wanted me to kiss everywhere to make it all better she said yes. So I kissed her about 8 times on her cheeks, forehead, head, nose. Another thing that she did when I was over her house was practically give my finger head. And then she said "where's the cream filling...thats the best part" Another important fact I should mention is that she has a BF.

What do you think she wants from me?

Do the "kiss it all better" kisses mean anything?

Do the kisses after the hugs mean something more than a goodbye?

Any other analysis is more than welcome.

Thanx

-bb13

• 1 month later...

kiss on the cheek=your sweet

kiss on the forehead=I want to take care of you

kiss on the hand=you're lovely

kiss on the mouth=I think I love you

kiss on the ear=Iwant to play, do you? O

there are more but I don't know what they are in English..

If i were you i would check to see if she was still with her bf... if not then ask her thes two questions (u may want to personalize)

(1). are you just pulling me allong for a fun ride

(2). or do you want to start a sirius relatoiship

if no#1 is the case go along have fun!!! unless you are not into that with her

if no#2 is the case ask her if she wants to take it slow or start buy showing how intimatly she is willing to be to share something speical

But if she still has the bf tell her u will wait until she breaks it off. Or tell her u will not go along with it.(DO NOT CHEAT YOU MAY BE PUMMLED TO THE GROUND AS A RESULT) plz wright back to tell me how it went

good luck

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

DUDE! I've got your solution! Same situation happened to me, cept I was going out with this girl (still am). Ok, we'd been out once or twice and I jammed my finger in the car door. I got the "Do you want me to kiss it better". Of course I said yes...Anyways, when I was leaving for the bus i gave her a hug and she kissed my cheek. On the phone the next day I said that I copped a knock playing footy on my neck. This time i got "I'll kiss it better, dont worry". So we went out the next time and we were in the movies eating pop corn and I planned it this time. I said "Ouch! God damn! Just bit my tongue...can you kiss that better?" I got a nice smile as a reply and moved in for the kill (kiss). Just do that when your around, say that you bit your tongue and ask for it to be kissed better. After the first kiss things pretty much go your way a fair bit and all you gotta do is kiss her on the cheek and wait for a response.

• 3 weeks later...

Woah....I had no clue this post was still alive...lol. Me and her have gotten together when her ex was out of the way. I was a good boy and did nothing until they were over We have gotten way past the cheek too

In case anyone was still wondering, I believe that a kiss on the cheek means that they have feelings for you and want you to know.

• 8 years later...

Archived