.:* WhAt DoEs It MeAn tO gIvE hEaD aNd A bLoW jOb?

you're still very very young...

You've got alot to learn about relationships and love yet, I don't think you should really beat yourself up too bad about not having a boyfriend.

You'll find some nice guy to date or he'll find you... Have you got any close guy friends? You could always ask one if he'd like to date you or somethin?

You'll Find Someone!

----- After Question Change -----

This is oral sex you're talking about... Giving head is when you suck or stimulate the penis with your mouth to make a guy orgasm... it's fun and it feels great

I would advize agenst the dating a close friend thing. That very seldom works out well. I wouldn't wory babe. You still have a long time to go. I didn't start dating until I was 20. I have friends that are almsot there too, and there really isn't a problem with it. Just have fun where you are. When things work out, they wor out.

You all say she is so young... I say you could have a boyfriend, if you believe that you can devote your heart to someone. That and if you can find enough trust in a boy that is 14 years old... you think you will get love? Well at that age you should be careful... I am 17, and I am a guy. And I find it hard for me to find love in my heart. after dating my girlfriend for 3.5 months, I have finally begun to TRULLY love her. Sure I loved her as a friend before, but I haven't loved her loved her till now. So relax and take it easy.

I know you don't wanna hear all of us saying you have time, but its amazing how true it is. If you look back on yourself years from now you will realize. But hey date some guy, make sure he is a good guy who will treat you well, and you shall learn as we all do.

For Another

Looks like you changed your post.

To give head and or a blowjob is to perform oral sex. Head can refer to either a man or woman, but it is not so common to refer to preforming oral sex on a woman as "giving head." A blowjob is almost always performing oral sex on a guy. Essentially, you are sucking on and licking his equipment, mostly the former and especially the former towards the end of it.

• 4 weeks later...