Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ideas for rough sex

Ideas for rough sex

my gf told me she wanted to have rough sex, anyone have any ideas on what to do?

Try looking through this recent thread:
    http://www.enotalone.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9652

Assuming she lives alone, when she opens the door one night: grab her, kiss her, pin her against the wall and continue doing that while you just about tear off her clothes (get them off, but you may not need to tear them), push her to the floor, whip yours out and put it in her mouth, talk to her about how much she likes it, remove your clothes while she does it, and take her on the floor. You do not need to move through this quickly, just be determined and forceful. Take the time to kiss her for a few mintues, then feel her up for a few more above her clothes, then below, then start removing the clothes. Don't hurt her, but take her. Doggy works well with this type of approach.

whip yours out and put it in her mouth, talk to her about how much she likes it
    May I suggest not to do this? I would feel raped for sure.
    Otherwise I guess what was said works.. But I'd be damn sure she also wanted it - not that Beec didn't say anything other than that. But just to be sure.

Good luck.
    We met through the crosshair
    Your assault on us was courageous
    May you charge the gates of heaven just as boldly.
    Rest, Soldier Nyne and Soldier Sysse.

Quote Originally Posted by akatoro
    whip yours out and put it in her mouth, talk to her about how much she likes it
    May I suggest not to do this? I would feel raped for sure.
    There are limits. Shoving it in her mouth or down her throat is a BIG NO NO. Putting it in front of her and watching her open her mouth to accept it, is another thing.

You really, REALLY, need to pay attention to her reactions. If she starts saying "No" to anything, you should be just stop.

My guess is that she wants to feel that you just WANT HER. She wants to feel her guy be a bit of an animal and to think she makes him be that animal.

hey.
    id suggest roleplay, if she wants hard sex then you be the master.
    like said before dont take it too far and be comfortable with it just enjoy it.
    and honestly through role play youll be adventurous whilst maintaining the aspect of rough sex.

enjoy it.
    kel
    When love cuts blind 20-20 vision.

Its better to remain quiet and be thought of as a fool than to speak and remove all doubt!

basiclly follow what some one elswe said up to the oral part, take her clothes off ...finger her and kiss her while undressing her, pick her up and put her on the bed. be very aggressive! Bring rough doesnt mean controlling, thats why you would shove you penis into her mouth, thats like forcing her. ok now put you penis in her slow at first like for 3 or 4 times then go fast and rib her breasts. make sure you are on top.
    Dirrty- Christina Aguilera

one thing my bf does that I love is he starts of gentle, and slow... Then I just start biting him and he gets this look in his eyes and starts pulling my hair, and I try to pull towards him to kiss him and he keeps pulling and making me 'get it' basically... Lots of biting, a little pushing around, holds my hands down to the bed, sometimes he'll pull my hands behind me and hold them there while he's on me... He sometimes drags his nails down my back [doesn't matter if you have no nails, his are bit way down to the quick, i don't even know how he bites his nails down that short.... and yet i still feel it...]

Just take her reactions, start off small and slow, and if she likes what you are doing then amp it up a bit. But, if she seems a bit uncomfortable ask her if that was bad or something... [dont just assume... Because I've had sometimes when at first I wasn't sure if I wanted it done but when he asked I did anyways...]

Hope that helps?
    New realization: In order to be happy in a relationship, I must first be happy out of one... Or at least be happy being my own person doing my own thing.

Rough sex...
    Grab her hair, pull it.
    Smack her a$$.

Yeah pay attention to how she reacts, like everyone has said.
    Ask her if she likes it.

Put her in positions you want, just kinda do what you want to her within her limits.
    Maybe talk with her ahead of time.

It's not all about being fast with Rough sex, it's about being deep. Pounding her basically. Hahaha
    It's awesome though, I can't have normal sex anymore.
    "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb."

Quote Originally Posted by kenshinkitten View Post
    It's awesome though, I can't have normal sex anymore.
    Same... By the time I leave my SO's house, my hair is all over the place, especially last Thursday...

Just follow your instincts basically, and let loose. Within her comforts obviously.
    New realization: In order to be happy in a relationship, I must first be happy out of one... Or at least be happy being my own person doing my own thing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Related Articles & Books
by Margarita Nahapetyan
One of the biggest causes of stress and unhappiness in life are failed relationships. Making a relationship work is one of the most important life ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
It has been universally acknowledged that having a long distance relationship is not such a good idea, especially if there is no known end-date to ...
by Margarita Nahapetyan
Some people say that when we deeply love or care about someone we automatically open the door to betrayal. I am not sure whether such statement holds ...