How do I give a Blowjob??? PlEaSe HeLp!!!

Wondering if anyone could help me, ive never given a blowjob before, and i think it is kinda the next step to do.

I kinda missed the step before, and my boyfriend before got annoyed.

We broke up eventually.

I love my new boyfriend so much, and I feel I dont want to make to same mistake again, I need to know how to do it, as i'm worried about looking like a fool. Could anyone help me??? lol

hey there this is ways to give ur b/f a blowjob well i think this is how u would be doing it. Put ur hand on his dick and push ur hand up and down while u're putting ur mouth into his dick and u just keep on with the hand job and then your mouth going up and down on his dick i hope this is advise is helpful to u take care.

Hello

So you want the secret to giving perfect head,eh. First, I have to comment on the fact that you sound very young and I am very bothered by an adolescent equating her self worth with techniques that will "keep" a bf.

Believe me, it does not matter how much technique I tell you, a good blow job will not entitle you to everlasting love, understand?

For it to be hot, you need to generate the heat. You need to tease him, tantalize him, make it natural, sensual, do not remember techniques, go with the flow. Perception of your mates body language is very important.

Don't just yank it out and get busy, make it sexy and erotic.

Young adolescent boys are different than mature men, they are impressed just that you are doing it, so i owuld not worry so much about the technique. Blow jobs are a misnomer, b/c you do not blow you suck, I do not want to take it for granted that you not doing that, b/c that may turn him off or make him bust out laughing.

Everyone's technique is so different, just as men have different techniques for performing oral sex on women. I appreciate the variety, so do not worry about how another girl does it, customize your own style. ONce you become more comfortable with it, than you will gain expereince, thus making you an expert in your own unique style.

As long as he is getting hot and you can bring him to a moaning climactric

release, you are doing just fine. Get into it, really! I mean just get into

the rhythm the sucking , use your hands, take it in deep, but beware of your gag reflex! You want to stimulate everything except your gag reflex.

Look at him, gaze into his eyes, make him feel like you want him so much!

Personally , it turns me on to watch him, very erotic!

SO do not focus on technique that you can learn by practicing on a popsicle, learn to express feeling, create passion, become his sensual

mate, get lost in him.

But do not blame a broken relaitonship on your sexual inexperience, men

men do not necessarily want you to be expereienced sometimes they appreciate being the teacher! Good luck!

Hey, thanx a lot for answering.

The reason i thought it might ruin it again, is my last boyfriend started shouting at me, and treating me like a child, and i realised i wasn't gonna take it.

My b/friend now is a lot different, and i feel close enough to take it further. Thanx for the help anyway, i've heard from others that you have to ask them, but its always the thought that you sound immature, and inexperienced (which is obviously true).

givin' head is not really all that fun...but sometimes you gotta do what u gotta do....the most important thing is...WATCH YOUR TEETH!!...sometimes if u use your teeth it can be good...but remember really REALLY soft, just a lil teasing in a way....sucking is the main thing..and tongue action...every once in awhile...when he really gets into it...take ur tongue accross the head of his pen15..flick ur tongue on it ...just lil wird stuff..it will get him going even more....

most guys that i know dont like a girl to watch them,like look into there eyes or w/e while there gettin' head. but hey all guys are different

just keep everything going..dont stop

good luck!

I know who you are, obviously. You know you wouldnt lose me for something like this. I know talking to you would help, as i figured, but talking never used to get me anywhere before. Before, talking would lead to being told off, and lead to compramise, which lead to anything i wouldnt want to do.

Of course i can talk to u, and u no you can talk to me too. I'll write something a bit more 'proper' in an email, asap.

I dont whether you'll bk on here, as u only got it through my hotmail. C u soon, xx

I know who you are, obviously. You know you wouldnt lose me for something like this. I know talking to you would help, as i figured, but talking never used to get me anywhere before. Before, talking would lead to being told off, and lead to compramise, which lead to anything i wouldnt want to do.

Of course i can talk to u, and u no you can talk to me too. I'll write something a bit more 'proper' in an email, asap.

I dont whether you'll bk on here, as u only got it through my hotmail. C u soon, xx