She Says Its Too Big

maleman

maleman

5" in circumferance is normal. I don't think it is that. You may be inserting it in too deep into her and it is hitting cervix. Next time as you are penetrating her, as you are going in deep, pay attention to see if she moves her body away from you or put her hands against your stomach as to push you away. If she does these things, she is hinting that you are going in too deep and it feels uncomfortable for her. Keep and eye on her facial expressions, is she smiling or is she grinning from pain. Ask her, talk to her. Ask her to tell you when deep is too deep and remember only to go in that deep from then on. 7" is alot to play around bro. Some girls can take all of it and some can't. Adapt to what she can handle not what you think she can. I hope I was able to help. good luck

I think some added lubrication may help a bit. I don't know how quick you are to get things on the way, but girls take longer to get the juices flowing.

Try slowing down a bit, and make sure you have taken the time to make sure she is ready, and of course you can tell that by how lubricated she becomes naturally.

Sounds like you are entering to soon, leaving her a bit dry......ouch!

Just my opinion.

A

Also, some women are just built smaller and tighter....it sounds like you are average size, so I'd guess that your g/f is just one of those smaller-built women. The lubrication is a factor too.......AstroGlide works really well, and is safe. Stay away from Vaseline or baby oil, those have chemicals that can lessen the effectiveness of a condom. And just move slowly, as previously suggested. Let her be your guide, she'll loosen up eventually to comfortably accommodate you!