What happens to a married man that cheats?

I would like to hear from those men who have got caught cheating. Did they stay and work it out with their wives or did they end up with a divorce?

If you are one of these men - why did you cheat? Is it possible to be in love with two woman? Or do men just cheat for sex?

I am having an affair with a married man, and I know its wrong.... I don't understand, if he feels he needs to cheat on his wife why doesn't he just leave her. My belief was that if he was sleeping with me that his marriage must be over and he would be leaving soon... but this is not the case... confused.

naked butterfly

Hi nakedbuttefly. I'm not a man who has cheated, i did come extremely close once and yes, it would've been for the sex, nothing else. I was pretty sure she knew too, maybe we just wanted to have some fun.

We hear about these things all the time, men cheating. Sometimes they get back, sometimes they don't, sometimes they get wif the other chick, sometimes they break up wif them too, sometimes they get their life back, sometimes they just screw every lil thing in their life all ova. You ge the point.

It is possible to love two people at once, but at the end of the day, it's not right and if you don't choose, sooner or later, someone will make you choose or make that decision for you. I don't believe that men will cheat JUST for the sex, but it's a natural thing in men to cheat for sex so i reckon sex would play a big factor in why people cheat.

So when you do get a choice to decide on who you will luv and who u'll let go, if they choose the wife, then of course they're going to try and work their marriage out. The luv that once existed between them can be found, even if it's so long extinct, it will be found. For those who are not willing to fight for their luv, divorces do happen and in that case, if the 2nd chick still wants the man even if she knos its only coz they couldn't work it out, then she might have a chance.

Hope that helped

'luck

Happy Heb

• 2 months later...

hey nakedbutterfly,

I'm going thru exactly what you went thru back when you posted this message. Except I didn't fully have an affair with him (no sex)... we just really really had strong feelings for eachother (soul mate style) and i wonder the same thing... if hes cheating on his wife, there obviously are serious problems there...why not leave her... it hurts cause we truly do have legit feelings for eachother, not just of sexual nature. and if anything we both kinda try to push eachother away, more so him, because he says he doesn't wanna taint this relationship just in case we were to meet again under real legit circumstances...so in that sense... i respect him for that. but in all other senses, I don't be cause hes cheated before on his wife with other girls (i'm the only one he actually respected and had feelings for and refused to have sex with, if that makes sense).

anyways, i decided to push him out of my life...cause hes caused me nothing but heart ache. what about you? do you still contact him? is he still with his wife?

let me know cause I"m trying to figure my stuff out too.

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Like I said, it was instant supernatural chemistry... and I'm not a naive woman. Mine hasn't been as long as yours... i've only known him for 3.5 months...

So in response to your advice... I should wait meaning, let it be, don't push him? Do you really believe he will come around? Because I believe that men are the most chicken sh*t at confrontation sometimes (obviously there are exceptions)... but they don't like to hurt women, so in a way, I have a feeling he might just stay with his wife out of fear in that sense?

I do care for him deeply. We are maintaining a casual friendship, but it's like a joke, because we so have such strong feelings for eachother.

Anyways, thanks for the advice.