What does a "GUYS NIGHT OUT" really mean?

I would hope that guys don't flirt with others. My guy nights consist not of cheating or making fun of others, but just hanging out. Playing games or even just talking. We don't have females with us because a girl may feel bored or uncomfortable. (Ex. When we go to a movie it may not be a girl's kind of move, such as Tomb Raider, or a war movie.)

well, first off im a female, and i have "girls night out" with my friends all the time. and it doesnt mean that we want to cheat. We just want to be guy free for the night and have the luxuries to "act retarted" becuase face it, you dont feel comfortable acting like a fool in front of your man. (believe me, men to stupid things when your not around to witness) I have a lot of guy friends and they concider me "one of the guys" so i witness first hand the severity of retartedness! so dont take offence to the fact thay want to go out and act like fools without doing something to drop cool points in front of you! concider it a male bonding ritual

Why do guys have to have this stupid "guys night out thing"? What does that really consist of? And be honest, does it really mean "guys way to flirt and cheat on their girlfriends night out?"[/quote

The meaning of a guy's night out? It means the same thing as a girls night out. It's a chance to let loose of the restrictions of a committed relationship. The freedom can range from harmless looking, to flirting and yes even cheating...but the later is less likely. A guys night out is a way for your bf to get some space and reconfirm his individuality. So often it feels like two people melt into this one "unit" when they become involved.

I think what you are really asking is should you be worried? Well Sister, the best prevention is to keep things hot and exciting for him in the bed room....not fighting, clinging, bitching or controlling his life. Treat him as a king and worship that lovely penis of his. This is not a sure fire answer that your man will not cheat, but it has been the most sucessful option my girlfriends and I have found.

Ultimately, I think every women knows weather their man would cheat given the oppurtunity. You can either wait around until he does it or move on to better things.

Good luck

*wink*

I dissagree. You don't have to do anything sexual if you don't want to. If your chaste and he isn't than screw him. And if he turns out to be a cheat, than he's not the one for you. If you want to fight for him do it, but it doesn't have to go as far as sex.

But hey. If you don't care and you want the relationship to continue, why listen to me.

well, im a girl, and usually when me and my friends have a girls night out, its when we sit and talk bout girlie stuff and hangout as GIRLS!

i guess when its a guys night out, its the same just them doing guys stuff, like maybe playing poker? watch some movies, play fusball? i guess its just tht. hope i helped:S see ya!

Thank you guys..your awesome..Trunks your even cooler then any of the awesome people(wink wink) listen you guys..I am very grateful that you all responded to me...Thanks again. However I'm having a small problem..please read my most recent post "ShOULD I DUMP HIM" thanks a bunch...TRUNKS I can't wait to seeyour opinion on this one..I'm almost scared..good thing your in ny and he's in florida or you might whoop his little jerk butt!